Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
01 September, 12:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
01 September, 12:32
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Should have checked out trade school. If I could do it again, I would save the ungodly amount of money we spent putting 3 girls through college, and had them learn a trade. Tradesmen are aging out, and there aren't enough people to replace them. They will always have a steady job with more than enough work to keep them busy ad well paid.

We have to do something as a society to show people that college isn't for everyone, in fact, it pretty much sucks at teaching how to deal in the real world. Don't even get me started!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
01 September, 01:22
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I did Trade school in High school then took night classes after High school and I have no regrets! I currently Hold a Manufacturing Engineering Title at DOD Contractor with no College Diploma! Just Hard work! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ«Άβ€οΈ

Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Warrior, click on at the bottom under it