Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
01 September, 12:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
Should have checked out trade school. If I could do it again, I would save the ungodly amount of money we spent putting 3 girls through college, and had them learn a trade. Tradesmen are aging out, and there aren't enough people to replace them. They will always have a steady job with more than enough work to keep them busy ad well paid.

We have to do something as a society to show people that college isn't for everyone, in fact, it pretty much sucks at teaching how to deal in the real world. Don't even get me started!
12:32 PM - Sep 01, 2023
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
01 September, 01:39
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
My Ex is a plumber and has not had a call in over a week, we're also roommates. Not sure how we're going to make it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
01 September, 01:47
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
Is he handy at fixing things? The regular handy-man types here are getting $30-60 an hour... just doing small odd jobs and can't keep up with the demand.

01 September, 06:07
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
I'm so sorry! Are you in an area with new construction or a lot of people selling/buying houses right now?

It's impossible to find tradespeople to do work on renovations or new construction, they are so busy.

Maybe if there is some new construction within 1/2 hour, he could talk with the builder about being a back up or extra plumber.

I'll be praying for you guys that business picks up.🙏💗

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
01 September, 01:22
I did Trade school in High school then took night classes after High school and I have no regrets! I currently Hold a Manufacturing Engineering Title at DOD Contractor with no College Diploma! Just Hard work! 🙏🏻🫶❤️

01 September, 06:08
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
That is awesome. So glad to hear it!!

Laritha Savage @Laritha
01 September, 01:21
Definitely not worth the price if it runs up a debt for student loans. Lots of courses are almost free or very low cost.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
01 September, 12:33
Weird how movement leaders would allow their child to be indoctrinated by the evil system….things that make you go hmmmmm

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
01 September, 01:24
Some who choose High level names are really just regular Patriots like us Dealing with this Timeline! Not actually that real person in movement! Just saying!

TonyTT @TonyTT
01 September, 01:46
WTF??