Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
01 September, 12:32
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Should have checked out trade school. If I could do it again, I would save the ungodly amount of money we spent putting 3 girls through college, and had them learn a trade. Tradesmen are aging out, and there aren't enough people to replace them. They will always have a steady job with more than enough work to keep them busy ad well paid.

We have to do something as a society to show people that college isn't for everyone, in fact, it pretty much sucks at teaching how to deal in the real world. Don't even get me started!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
01 September, 01:22
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I did Trade school in High school then took night classes after High school and I have no regrets! I currently Hold a Manufacturing Engineering Title at DOD Contractor with no College Diploma! Just Hard work! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ«Άβ€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
01 September, 01:39
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
My Ex is a plumber and has not had a call in over a week, we're also roommates. Not sure how we're going to make it.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
01 September, 12:28
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈI agree with Doc. I wouldn't send my kids to any schools, colleges, or universities with all that is going on with them. They all should be shutdown or torn down until they can be revamped and restructured. I wouldn't trust any of them. Especially with my kids. They don't need a college education anyway. They need to go back to actual training, like electrical, mechanics, autobody, welding, etc. Those are the things our kids should be learning. Something that is needed in everyday life.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
01 September, 01:46
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
200% agree. My daughter graduates this year and everyone besides myself is pushing her to college. I told her to get a trade. She will not go to an indoctrination camp

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
01 September, 01:48
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I agree with you even though was a prof for 25 years. Saw the shift to indoctrination and clamp on free speech. Just before I had to retire they designated a remote corner of campus for free scheduled speech. It became a hostile environment.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
01 September, 12:24
TRADE SCHOOL

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
01 September, 12:27
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
I have my 21 year old son holding out for the new system for the the 3rd fall in a row. Lost everything and can’t send him to any school if I wanted, weird how some OG accounts seem to have a money tree

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
01 September, 12:30
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈExactly. I remember when I was in high school, they used to teach those things. You know, Home Ec., etc. Something you actually should learn.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ