Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
01 September, 12:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
01 September, 12:32
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Should have checked out trade school. If I could do it again, I would save the ungodly amount of money we spent putting 3 girls through college, and had them learn a trade. Tradesmen are aging out, and there aren't enough people to replace them. They will always have a steady job with more than enough work to keep them busy ad well paid.

We have to do something as a society to show people that college isn't for everyone, in fact, it pretty much sucks at teaching how to deal in the real world. Don't even get me started!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
I did Trade school in High school then took night classes after High school and I have no regrets! I currently Hold a Manufacturing Engineering Title at DOD Contractor with no College Diploma! Just Hard work! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ«Άβ€οΈ
01:22 PM - Sep 01, 2023
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Woken67 in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
01 September, 06:08
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
That is awesome. So glad to hear it!!