Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
8-28-23 GENE DECODE
w/N. Veniamin

https://rumble.com/v3crhhq...

Nicholas
Would you say BRICS is implementing NESARA/GESARA?

Gene
I perceive it EXACTLY that way.
BRICS is essentially a group of countries that come together
to trade & do business together
& have common economic situations
where they have an agreement
of how they exchange their currencies.
Their currencies are going to be backed in Gold
or some kind of valuable commodity
[Diamonds, silver, etc.]
IT’S GOOD-BYE TO THE PETRO-DOLLAR..

22:40 The people of Lahaina I’ve talked to
said they saw white vans showing up
& taking children into the vans πŸ’” WHERE DID THEY GO?!?!

24:17 It looks like the whole Earth is on fire.
Why?
Because the cabal is coming down
& they're doing everything they can to fight back.

31:10 BE PATIENT. IT’S ALL COMING DOWN. BE STRONG.
Know that God has this & so does the Alliance πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ»πŸͺ–
04:09 PM - Aug 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Liberty21 @Liberty21
31 August, 04:47
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Praying the white hats got the children out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam8848 @Sam8848
29 August, 09:36 (E)
Part 2: you can check how many countries and who are they which joined into accord/agreement lead by USSF, you would understand more what I said in last comment. USA is the light of whole world not BRICS. I know many people are very disappointed with CURRENT situation in US but look at other countries. US is still far better than any other country after 3 years Covid. USA was built by Founding Fathers who believe in God and everyone is equal under Him. You can tell me what do Russian believe, how about Indian and Chinese if you know anything about it. How many Chinese people know Q operation? Once I went to an website, it has many different language translations about Q. I saw many languages even Japanese but I didn't see Chinese translation. I am not saying those countries cannot be part of Gesara forever. You should find out what their people believe first. It will help you to understand their people because we the people have sovereignty. If you are American, you should be proud of

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam8848 @Sam8848
29 August, 09:19
I don't think BRICS is GESARA. GESARA must be built based on belief or universal value whatever you want to call it. Those don't accept it. Remember what Trump said he likes to make deal country by country not put countries together. It could form an organization later, but the foundation must be the similar perspectives of a group of countries. If you understand Mandarin, go and see what the Chinese gov teach their children. Xi is on that position over 10 years. It's still the same even worse. His picture is everywhere. It's different than when you see Trump's name everywhere. in china, the gov did it, In America, that's people did it. Don't be too optimistic, it will not be done quickly, every country will be free. NO WAY, I'm telling everyone. The only way which humanity can be together is to accept universal value. The dictatorship countries have long way to understand, accept and learn what is the universal value. It's not going to happen tomorrow morning. It's not fairy tale.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
29 August, 06:53
Thanks Kat! Nicholas and Gene 2 of the great Qteam! Disclosure group! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ«Άβ€οΈ

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
29 August, 05:31
To say the vans were scooping up the children and be patient in the same conversation is disturbing and the very least. This day is bad!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 August, 06:04
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
QTeam is demolishing the devil's empire.
They are doing a magnificent job.

We are in a war for the control of Planet Earth
& Humanity.
There are have been & are going to be
countless casualties:
Children, Soldiers, Earth, Animals β€”
I thank God for QTeam
& the White Hat Military Alliance
& thank them for EVERYTHING THEY ARE DOING.

I just wrote a post about the 3 Marines who died
rescuing children & taking out D.U.M.B.S in AU.

#ThePlanToSaveTheWorld

Dsonophorus Anephezeton @Dsonophorus
29 August, 04:37
That is my read as well. Without fully considering it, I originally had assumed that GESARA/NESARA would originate in the US via Whitehats. It takes a bit of mental gymnastics to recognize the US as the bad guy in this, and probably WWII as well.

29 August, 04:55
In response Dsonophorus Anephezeton to his Publication
😻 You said it perfectly:
The U.S. deep state is too corrupt.
QTeam couldn't bring in Gold-backed currency here.
It HAD to be done this way, with BRICS
& of course,
President & Commander-in-Chief Trump
is part of it, if not head of it! πŸ˜‰

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Charlie Ward
BRICSβ€”Brazil, Russia, India, China & South Africa
= 42% GDP
40 countries have applied
= 88% GDP
That leaves America & Europe behind.
If that happens & they’re all in BRICS
then the $ no longer has any value.
EVERYTHING’S BEEN WATCHED FOR THE LAST 5-YEARS
TO SEE WHO’S GOT WHAT.
If you have a billion $’s in the bank
that’s been LEGITIMATELY EARNED
that will move across into the QFS
or BRICS bank
or whatever they choose to call it.
IF you got it through child trafficking or drugs
then it will disappear.
It’ll be seized by the right people
& put back into the system where it belongs.
It’s all done off-planet as far as compliance goes
& that’s what I love about the system πŸ˜‡

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
29 August, 04:15
Lot's of White Van's stored in my community's car lot's Lot's!

29 August, 04:19
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜”