Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 August, 04:09
8-28-23 GENE DECODE
w/N. Veniamin

https://rumble.com/v3crhhq...

Nicholas
Would you say BRICS is implementing NESARA/GESARA?

Gene
I perceive it EXACTLY that way.
BRICS is essentially a group of countries that come together
to trade & do business together
& have common economic situations
where they have an agreement
of how they exchange their currencies.
Their currencies are going to be backed in Gold
or some kind of valuable commodity
[Diamonds, silver, etc.]
IT’S GOOD-BYE TO THE PETRO-DOLLAR..

22:40 The people of Lahaina I’ve talked to
said they saw white vans showing up
& taking children into the vans 💔 WHERE DID THEY GO?!?!

24:17 It looks like the whole Earth is on fire.
Why?
Because the cabal is coming down
& they're doing everything they can to fight back.

31:10 BE PATIENT. IT’S ALL COMING DOWN. BE STRONG.
Know that God has this & so does the Alliance 🕊🙏🏻🪖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam8848 @Sam8848
I don't think BRICS is GESARA. GESARA must be built based on belief or universal value whatever you want to call it. Those don't accept it. Remember what Trump said he likes to make deal country by country not put countries together. It could form an organization later, but the foundation must be the similar perspectives of a group of countries. If you understand Mandarin, go and see what the Chinese gov teach their children. Xi is on that position over 10 years. It's still the same even worse. His picture is everywhere. It's different than when you see Trump's name everywhere. in china, the gov did it, In America, that's people did it. Don't be too optimistic, it will not be done quickly, every country will be free. NO WAY, I'm telling everyone. The only way which humanity can be together is to accept universal value. The dictatorship countries have long way to understand, accept and learn what is the universal value. It's not going to happen tomorrow morning. It's not fairy tale.
09:19 PM - Aug 29, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sam8848 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sam8848 , click on at the bottom under it