Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 August, 02:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 August, 08:52 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, I had my aunt text me today saying the news was saying a new Covid strain was coming and masks & the whole 9 yards of plandemic hell. And it was going to be a bad one.

This woman I have sent everything to for almost 3 years. Seriously. They are going to have to have a Jeff Foxworthy moment if you ask me. They need it plain in their face that they were fooled into taking the shot the first time.

I even had her write the name of that global versus in this meme and say the name of it. I don’t think she still understood it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 August, 12:42
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Nana is sorry, I know you are worried but I can not stop laughing, are you serious?
This is the name of the new virus strand?

Only people mentioned by MissyM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Missy M.., click on at the bottom under it