DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
I don’t even know how to start this other than saying, please pray for my family. We are all awake and unjabbed and have been holding on to God with a tight hand. He has seen us through heart attacks, cancer, a child born with deformities, severe back surgery on another child, job loss and so much more. We are still, and will always, hold on to God for all of our needs. We believe in the power of prayer and I’m asking right now to PLEASE pray for us. We are past the point of financially drowning. Power and phones are about to be shut off and God is the only One who can help us. We feel broken in every way right now. Everyone here always talks about being “family.” Please family. Say prayers for us. I’ve been ACTIVELY busting my butt to get a job for months and months now to no avail. We need prayers. PLEASE!
10:57 AM - Aug 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by 45x2tk2020 in this post can reply
Danel Groenewald @Danny777
09 October, 06:09
In response DTOM Patriot to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
08 October, 10:52
Thank you both so very much but we would never ask for money. Everyone is going through hard times right now and this too, must be part of Gods plan. We’re trusting Him to provide, while doing everything we possibly can to try and improve the situation. We’ve been without before and He’s gotten us through. We’re doing without things now but we’re okay and trusting that God will make a way in His time. We’re tired but we’re still hopeful. Thank you for your prayers above all else. It’s been a long time since I’ve felt so much genuine love and kindness from “strangers”. It means more than you could know. Prayers are the best gift we could EVER receive. Thank you ALL so much! God is in control. Gods blessings to each of you as well. Xoxo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whimma Texas @Whimma
08 October, 10:39
Many prayers and I'd be happy to buy you a coffee or two if you set one up!

Evangelina @Evangelina
08 October, 10:06
Few prayer requests have shredded my
heart as yours has.

Will definitely lift you and your family up
in prayer... maybe it's time to consider
adding action to prayers.

Give, Send, Go or Buy Me a Coffee
might be something to consider. I
would be happy to help.

I don't think you follow me. I would be
honored if you would. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🕊💚

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
08 October, 10:17
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I know you're not asking for money but I would also like to help. Let us know if you can set up something where $$ can be sent. Every little bit helps. My prayers are with you and your family.🙏🏼🙏🏼

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 October, 09:56
Praying the blessings of the Lord on your family. Blessings of such volume it will be hard to contain. May He meet you where you are. In Jesus name. 🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 October, 09:20
Lord Jesus you know the desperate needs of this family. We pray for your Divine intervention for them. Please provide a job for this patriot, and for their immediate needs of food, housing, utilities, and any other needs they have. Bring someone into their lives that will provide in a miraculous way. Thank you Jesus as we pray in your Holy Name Amen 🙏

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
08 October, 09:14
Praying for you and your family. I'm so sorry you are going through all of this horrific hardship. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
08 October, 09:03
🙏🙏🙏 God bless your family

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
08 October, 08:48
Lifting you all up in love and prayers!!
🙏✨❤️✨🙏

Dub Hawkins @tazman63
08 October, 08:46
Sending prayers of love, and prosperity to you and family! Father I ask for financial help for this family and please wrap them in your grace and loving arms. Protect them from all curses and evil. Father I ask all this through your son and my lord and savior Jesus Christ amen

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
08 October, 08:42
Almighty Father, we lift this family up in prayer and ask that you see that their needs are met. You know their hearts, mind and soul, please deliver them from any negativity and lift them up in peace, mercy, compassion and LOVE...........

We are WITH YOU Patriot!!! Much LOVE to ALL!! :)

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
Sending Love ❤️ and Prayer’s 🙏🏼
Lord watch over this Family and touch them with Your Hand for Their Needs
In Jesus’ Name Amen 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
Prayers up for you fren. Lord please send our fren here some soothing, encouraging, and loving encouragement to move forward with faith and hope. Lord we thank you in advance for your love and undying love. ❤️🙏

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
08 October, 08:40
Sending prayers and may you be bless beyond measure. 🙏

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
09 September, 10:08
Sending prayers to you and your family.

Selah 321 @Selah
09 September, 10:07
Heavenly Father, please help this family in need, open avenues to work so they may be sustained... keep them safe as life issues it’s challenges... in Jesus name ..Amen🙏🏻🕊

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
09 September, 10:03
Sending prayers, God has a plan for this, keep listening!! God bless the strength you have for reaching out.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
09 September, 10:01
God Bless you and your family/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, Blessings, and Healing!!!

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
22 August, 08:41
Praying you and your families, needs be answered, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
22 August, 01:27
✨💖🙏🙏💖💫🌟

Capy @Capy
21 August, 10:57
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Capy @Capy
21 August, 10:56
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

ECM Arizona @EM5793
21 August, 09:37
God bless
Love and prayers
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 August, 06:52
Lifting you and your family in prayer. I ask for God’s blessings on your family and that all of your needs be met. Please Father help🙏❤️🙏

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 August, 06:10
Prayers for peace, God WILL help you and he IS there...I pray for you all and all of us going through the same thing.. this has been devastating financially for hundreds of thousands of us...
You are not alone... Ever!🙏 Things will lift soon, hang in there, we are with you!💓

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
21 August, 05:50
We stand with you may God almighty pour out his greatest blessings on you and your family and fill you with comfort too 1❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 August, 04:51
🙏🙏🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 August, 04:44
Praying God’s provision is more abundant than your need.
🙏

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
21 August, 05:16
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Amen🙏

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
21 August, 04:40
Its always darkest before the light -God is with you and your family - prayers