Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
23 August, 12:10
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
“The military” called me. I gotta know… what does he/she sound like? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
23 August, 08:17
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Whats weird and curious is that we don't really know what is what. Who is telling the truth and who is fabricating. We never thought we'd have to really deal with serial murderers but we are here now. I post these things to save and reference back to see what accumulates truths thru sources. We only know after the fact or when its happening. Truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
21 August, 12:56

21 August, 12:58
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
All signs are building. LFG!

chore Toke @choretoke
21 August, 12:09
ME WAITING 👍🏼😏

21 August, 12:16
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Buwahahaha. Thats a good one

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

21 August, 12:03
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
So much chatter always but I have always checked to see what others witness in those areas versus just believing. We will see. Lots of movements lately. Navy officer relieved of duty yesterday. Another. Lots of strategic moves happening. 👀

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
21 August, 11:38

Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 August, 11:33
The checks in the mail, honestly!

21 August, 11:59
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Haha 😄

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
21 August, 09:22
Highly doubt it, less than 10 know what's going on according to Q.

21 August, 10:48
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Would be bonus if so. People in So Cal saying no winds but water crazy. Something is running a cover for Something else. Hmmm. I watch and see everything.