Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
22 August, 10:13 (E)
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
As believers, we always strive to save others from the 'god of this world', and offer the gospel of Yeshua, the only way of salvation. But, there IS a point at which God will no longer strive with man, a point at which He brings swift and sure judgement on evildoers. He's kinda right on this point. I think a lot of us are feeling like this tipping point is at hand, and we don't know yet what this will look like. But a lot of people may be lost in their sins, OR a lot of people will be radically saved at the very last minute! God is ALWAYS longing for the latter, as we should be.... we all know some stubborn ones who refuse to believe what we are telling them, but these people WILL wake up at the very end.... I think what we need to pray is for the wicked to have their eyes opened, and that they'll repent, and turn from evil before they face God's judgement. Though not a popular message, We ARE supposed to be praying for them along with the unawakened sheep!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
22 August, 10:27
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
The true test of a believer is 'can you love the sinner along with the saint'? 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
22 August, 09:53
hard t let them go - my cousin, who is a sister to me, was just diagnosed with blood cancer - it is in her bone marrow - She was vaxxed and boosted mayabe 2 x - she now understands that maybe that was a mistake - praying for medbeds as she as been given a death sentence-All you prayer Warriers do what you do best - thank you

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 August, 07:21
They will drag you down with them if you hold on too long. The end won't be for everyone.

Matthew 10:34-36
King James Version
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
22 August, 07:10
we are created by God.
we are Love.
we are Loved.
we are Family.
we are United.
we are Strong.
Faith can move a mountain.
the Whole Armor of God in and around all Gods children.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
22 August, 04:51 (E)
God never told us to stop trying to save souls or lives. That is not an option. You need to listen to God! He created this universe! He said He would leave 99 behind to save that one lost sheep.! Jesus is our Shepherd and no one else. He came in human form to atone for our sins! He is the only Way to God’s kingdom! Don’t be in that pack of 99! You aren’t ready unless you’re already saved! It’s time you wake up to what is happening in the world! It’s all prophesied in the Bible! It’s all there! But you refuse to listen! You refuse to read and seek His word!
Jesus told us not to be deceived several times in the Bible! We are in a spiritual battle between good and evil! God’s wrath is upon this earth. He has stepped away and let us have our way. He is allowing this mess at this point! He warned us over and over! The road is narrow and many are on the highway to hell right now! God is knocking on your heart, it’s time to humble yourself and hit your knees! This is the precipice!

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
22 August, 07:14
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Perfectly said! God Bless! Never give up! 🙏🏻🫶❤️🕊️♾️

Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 August, 03:19
Where would David be without 107 lol !

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
22 August, 07:15
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Exactly

Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
22 August, 02:51
Controlled op and exposed!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
22 August, 12:30
Mama,
I'm so very tired been fighting for years and years. At this point just pull the trigger and let's see what the cards say. I'm done put a fork in me.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
22 August, 12:02
I cannot shake the feeling that we will be needed (and not to gloat, even if that is still itching, to want to gloat hard). No, I do not plan to gloat; that’s a symptom of what has divided us. By the time anyone needs my help, it would be counterproductive to rub it in anyhow. I would rather we cure the divide and start to heal and rebuild. The closest I can come to forgive and forget is to embrace the amount of brainwashing it took to divide us and to realize the gift I have just not to be a victim of brainwashing.

Until that day, and I say this with self-preservation and a real love of “humanity” in my heart, if anyone I care about were to turn on me and become rabid enough to force me into any type of compliance, I am not mature enough to forgive that. I expect those circumstances to arise before we get to the good stuff. I will not fold. This is a real war, requiring me to prepare my mind with this type of resolve. I am in it to win it with each of you. God Bless Us All 🙏

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
21 August, 11:49
We are at the precipice. There is no helping anyone wake up, except maybe the minority who were sitting on the fence already.

Waking up, ascension etc. is NOT something we can help others do. Each of us must make our own journey.

There is no waking anyone who is not seeing the light at this point.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 August, 09:46
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
We can leave bread crumbs of information everywhere for those who are realizing the world isn't what they thought it was. When people notice information coming from different sources other than their crazy conspiracy friend a red pill may finally take effect. You never know when that moment will occur, once it does they will be seeking answers just as we did. I am starting to hear my family and friends question issues they never cared about before. I pray there is a mass awakening about to take place.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
21 August, 12:37
ONLY ONES LEFT ARE THE ONES WHO DO NOT GIVE A DAM. THE EVIL. WHAT'S ALL THE STALLING ABOUT? IMO

Ange Love @LoveM
21 August, 11:16

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
21 August, 11:20
In response Ange Love to her Publication

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
22 August, 12:35
In response Ange Love to her Publication
...and they still want to cheat in the election--they think last time worked LOL

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
21 August, 10:56
David is from my hometown.
Love his dedication.
We had my sweetheart’s nephew
stay with us for a few days
during Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.

I shared a diverse amount of information.
Realizing his parents got vaccinated and
understanding he did not previously comprehend the
Graphene Oxide,
Aborted Fetal Tissue and
Parasites…or
how bad the vaccine injuries
truly were and how many have cancer,
AIDS, myocarditis…….

The information overload was intense and
a long time LEO just drew a blank.
To snap him out of it
after I tried to
explain about
Big Mike,
at least this video made him smile.
It’s not a conspiracy though.😁

They worship Baphomet.
Ancient Evil is being fought on the
Digital Battleground by
all of us.

We are
Armored by God
for this
Spiritual Battle.✨

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
21 August, 12:40
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
21 August, 10:14
Never had much use for ol nino

Another day another drama bit

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 August, 08:03
He tends to be a real drama queen, so I take what he says w/grain of salt...I don't dislike him but I don't trust him or his intel...

God NEVER turns anyone away who comes to him even at the last minute bc God doesn't do "time"...
JMHO💫🙏

None None @MUDD
21 August, 06:24
Yawn...just another day.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 August, 05:22
Protect your light comes to mind
Do that First
And if you can still help others DO
Always

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 August, 04:55
Do not fear.. Q team is here...this is the platform of Truth...not truth social... we got you....expect heavy traffic soon... AU is the place Elon was talking about... James Woods will find us.....

22 August, 03:39
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Oh boom.! James woods is coming to town..

21 August, 04:46
After seeing his interview with Jan...I accept his thinking... do not judge lest ye be judged...let it ride

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 August, 04:41
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I have older siblings still asleep. I have tried to wake them up, but I had to put it all in GOD'S hands. If it be His will, He will wake them and guide them. I love them from afar and pray for them. The rest is up to GOD. He gave us freewill for a reason. Some understand it and some don't and choose to ignore it. They continue to do the wrong things and ignore His warnings. I am at peace, no matter how sad or how this all goes. I know, I have tried, as we all have. Some people, you just can't wake up, no matter what. GOD help us all through these trying times and trials we are going through. GOD bless all of you and your families. May GOD have mercy on us all.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
21 August, 10:20
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
This is how God feels.
If you are grieved by the unbelief of your loved ones, imagine how God feels.

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
21 August, 03:45
If so then we get new rules of engagement
with no repercussions as the demons have
none--level playing field

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
21 August, 02:50
You all know that saying-you can bring your horse to the water, but you can’t make your horse drink it, that’s what Nino is saying, it’s draining trying to explain stuff to people that are not listening and are brainwashed, all we can do is pray to GOD that EVERYONE WAKES UP!

21 August, 04:49
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
Doing our best... he was inspired by Jen... watch the vid

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
20 August, 09:18
I will remain fighting for as long as I can. I will do my best to awaken as many as I can, even if it is just 1 more! God Wins! The Great Awakening has just begun!!!

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 August, 09:29
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Yes, even if it's just one more and if it should be one of my family members, more so the blessing.

Evangelina @Evangelina
20 August, 09:08
Spoken by one who has neither wife nor
child.

When your single "its all about you"

I'm not quitting until the clock runs out.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 August, 08:06
In response Evangelina to her Publication
AGREEEEE!!! He is a drama queen...Meh!😏

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
20 August, 08:54
We all were asleep until the Lord shined a light on our path...

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 August, 09:16
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication
Yes, and it's all entirely up to God, who is saved, or 'graduated'

The Real Me @TheRealMe
20 August, 08:47
My family won’t awaken, but I will keep praying for them and I will be there for them when the veil finally lifts.

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 August, 09:19
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Me, too. And honestly, I don't really think God will give up on anyone if he or she is still asleep.
What is the idea of waking people up anyway?
Just weary and wondering.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 August, 12:32
In response The Real Me to her Publication
💯

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
20 August, 08:12
He is absolutely 100% correct.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
20 August, 07:15
I disagree Mama Tee

Nino said this with Kerry Cassidy & Michael Jaco in a conversation I shared today.

Nino is vocal, often unsure of himself so he formulates his opinions based on the level of trust or admiration he has for his guests (some would call this wishy-washy) consequently he can be a drama queen.

While sincere in his heart, he is driven more by ego.

I don't, won't and can't pay to watch any Patriot / Truther.
Rarely care for Nino's guests.
"Juanito" and I are on different timelines. LOL!

Love Kerry Cassidy, who shares any interview she does on her Rumble channel, and one who's timeline is close to mine.

And grateful for BallShack on Rumble who posts some of Ninos paywall videos.
Allowed me to watch and shared the Jan Halper-Hayes interview.

🤗💖

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 August, 09:26
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Nino's ok, depending on who he interviews.
It seems that sometimes, he stops an interview, supposedly because if the discussion gets too interesting, youtube might ban him.
So then you can go to his pay channel to hear the rest of the interview.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
20 August, 07:03
I'll never stop trying to wake/save them. Never. There were memes years ago stating the same bs that the time for waking others up was over... look how wrong those quitters were. As far as I'm concerned.. Where We Go One, We Go All didn't come with a expiration date and Until they wake up, I Will Fight For Them. ALL of them including the quitters. My shield, my armor, my sword in service to the light forever. Death before dishonor.

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 August, 09:33
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
It looks like there will be a lot of us still trying to save people. What an amazing, beautiful group!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
20 August, 09:44
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Never Give Up 👊

20 August, 03:42
Totally the opposite of what we will do...save the children..Q

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 August, 03:44
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I think he's talking about the adults.