Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 August, 03:20
Your thoughts? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
I cannot shake the feeling that we will be needed (and not to gloat, even if that is still itching, to want to gloat hard). No, I do not plan to gloat; that’s a symptom of what has divided us. By the time anyone needs my help, it would be counterproductive to rub it in anyhow. I would rather we cure the divide and start to heal and rebuild. The closest I can come to forgive and forget is to embrace the amount of brainwashing it took to divide us and to realize the gift I have just not to be a victim of brainwashing.

Until that day, and I say this with self-preservation and a real love of “humanity” in my heart, if anyone I care about were to turn on me and become rabid enough to force me into any type of compliance, I am not mature enough to forgive that. I expect those circumstances to arise before we get to the good stuff. I will not fold. This is a real war, requiring me to prepare my mind with this type of resolve. I am in it to win it with each of you. God Bless Us All 🙏
12:02 AM - Aug 22, 2023
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ask Yourself, click on at the bottom under it