Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 August, 03:20
Your thoughts? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
My family won’t awaken, but I will keep praying for them and I will be there for them when the veil finally lifts.
08:47 PM - Aug 20, 2023
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 August, 12:32
In response The Real Me to her Publication
💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
20 August, 09:19
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Me, too. And honestly, I don't really think God will give up on anyone if he or she is still asleep.
What is the idea of waking people up anyway?
Just weary and wondering.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
20 August, 10:11
In response Every Time to her Publication
It’s a really good question. I don’t profess to know the answer, but my opinion is that it lies in awakening spiritually to who we are in Yeshua, our authority. I think it ties in to Trump telling us that he is giving the power back to the people. He’s not speaking only of the power given to us by our constitution. Our constitution, Laws, and land were divinely given in reward for worshipping God and dedicating our lives to Him. Every one of us broke our covenant with God by allowing the enemy in. But as we know through scripture, our God is patient, long-suffering and forgiving because He loves His children. But, the clock is ticking and we have to choose a side. This war is not just a movie, it is an opportunity. God is the director and He’s making the script more and more obvious by the minute to awaken His children. It may take most of us awakening to be able to flip the script. This is how important unity is. WWG1WGA is not just a catch phrase.