⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Well, friends, I had an accident while trying to take care of a leak in the roof of our food truck. I fell off a ladder and ruptured my Achilles tendon. I have to wait 10 days before I could get an appointment to see an orthopedic to find out if I'll need surgery.

I'm not gonna lie, I felt pretty devastated when I was at the hospital waiting to be treated. All I could think of was my employees and my family and how much they depend on our food truck to run daily.

After a little while of praying and asking God for guidance, I knew that things are going to be OK. He is going to lead me through this just like he has done every time before.

Please send a prayer my way if you have a brief moment. This one really hurt physically, but also emotionally.
07:36 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
20 August, 04:42
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Father in Heaven, please watch over Luis and heal him quickly. Please may his injury not require surgery, but let him be healed by natural means and good physical therapy. I pray that Luis finds the best people who can help him. In Jesus name, AMEN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
20 August, 09:13
best wishes brother and to your family also, heal quickly we need you .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
19 August, 11:44 (E)
Prayers for healing and protection. 👊💥🙏

You can take Comfrey 👇 and DMSO (Dimethyl sulfoxide), highly recommended.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
19 August, 09:55
PRAYING FOR YOU BRO!

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
19 August, 08:48
Prayers for you all, if God brought you to it, he’ll see you through it. Get yourself fixed up, it’ll be okay. 🙏🙏🙏

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
19 August, 08:38
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

19 August, 08:33
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
YES!!
You are the second person to give me that advice.
Thank you.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
19 August, 08:22
Sorry to hear that 🙏.

Green 8700 @Green8700
19 August, 07:54
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💕

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
19 August, 07:38
Prayers for a quick recovery ...🙏

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
19 August, 07:36
Fractured my heel and tore up my ankle 18 months ago in a similar way. About 75% back.

Still, our dear Lord used it for good. Complicated how, but trust me. May you find similar grace.

19 August, 09:48
In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bee Saved @BSaved
19 August, 01:47
Prayers up for quick healing.

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
19 August, 01:15
🙏🙏🙏

Jarobason son @Jarobason
19 August, 01:08
Hope you get well soon!

Paul Bruton @DrB
19 August, 01:03
🙏💕

Caterina Sunburts R @CaterinaSunburts
19 August, 12:48
🙏🙏🙏

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
19 August, 12:45
Not sure where you are located but I have a knee scooter….

19 August, 07:23
In response Donna Keville to her Publication
I'm in Knoxville, TN

connie wright @cowri
19 August, 12:44
🙏🙏🙏

Lois Lane @Desrev01
19 August, 12:37
God WILL take care and heal you. He will also provide for you and your employees. All you have to do is stay in prayer and ask for all that you need. God is your sole provider and no one loves you as the Father loves you. He hears every prayer and will answer. May God also bless you and comfort you during this time. 🙏🎚

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 August, 12:28
🙏🙏🙏

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
19 August, 12:25
Prayers up 🙏🏻 Something tells me that since you are so concerned for others, maybe more so than for yourself, that there will be an abundance of healing and gratitude just around the next bend. Meanwhile, please do rest up, feel better, and always keep the faith!!! 💪🙏🏻💪

Stevie King @ShineBright9
18 August, 11:37

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
18 August, 10:25
Sending so many prayers your way. I broke my ankle first week of May and I’m finally walking around and back to somewhat normal routine. I feel your pain and send you vibes for a speedy recovery, resilience, hope and peace. Keep fighting!

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
18 August, 10:06
🙏🙏🙏💕💕

Sleet Sir @Sleet
18 August, 10:05
😱

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 August, 09:53
Luis, this is crazy. I just read ur post & then opened my crossword app. These were the first 2 words I got!!!
These are for you❤️❤️❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 August, 09:55
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
🙏 😊 💕
NICE!

19 August, 07:25
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
18 August, 09:47
Heavenly Father, Send Your HEALING ANGELS to our Friend Now & MIRACULOUSLY HEAL their Achilles Tendon. Remove All Pain. Give them the Best Doctors. Give them Prosperity & Restitution in Jesus' Name. Thank You. Amen 🙏

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
18 August, 09:47
So sorry to hear that LM.
Sending prayers to you and your family.
#prayerteam
🙏🙏🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 August, 09:46
Praying for your health & quick healing 🙏🏻
Let us know what we can do to help