⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
18 August, 07:36
Well, friends, I had an accident while trying to take care of a leak in the roof of our food truck. I fell off a ladder and ruptured my Achilles tendon. I have to wait 10 days before I could get an appointment to see an orthopedic to find out if I'll need surgery.

I'm not gonna lie, I felt pretty devastated when I was at the hospital waiting to be treated. All I could think of was my employees and my family and how much they depend on our food truck to run daily.

After a little while of praying and asking God for guidance, I knew that things are going to be OK. He is going to lead me through this just like he has done every time before.

Please send a prayer my way if you have a brief moment. This one really hurt physically, but also emotionally.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 August, 09:53
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Luis, this is crazy. I just read ur post & then opened my crossword app. These were the first 2 words I got!!!
These are for you❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️, click on at the bottom under it