Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
18 August, 12:53
A good friend ill in hospital. Root cause probably immune system failure after jab, but cannot be absolutely sure. I certainly cannot discuss that possibility, would be unkind. The reality of the likely personal losses ahead is hitting me today. Barring a medbed miracle, at a minimum this incident leads to a lifelong disability, for someone already struggling with multiple serious conditions. As an empath, this is hard; Is someone I care about and feel a connection with. A sad day, when I am meant to be enjoying myself in good company.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
This is all so heavy. Empathy can be as much a curse as a blessing.

People think they want it in copious amounts, trouble is folks don't consider that you can also feel lies and deception. It makes you aware of stuff others aren't picking up all the time. So you always wind up the oddball with the quizzical expression while all around you are laughs and enjoyment of a moment. White lies and deception are everywhere and it's hard to be aware of that and just smile and go along with things silently.

Those "glasses" can't be taken off and you can't see the world like everyone else does so you seem like the proverbial social stick in the mud all the time.

This usually results in a more solitary lifestyle, one where you're living around the edges of life's events just lingering without participating and so not ever being really fully involved.

It's a lonesome existence often...
01:38 PM - Aug 18, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it