Martin Geddes @martingeddes
A good friend ill in hospital. Root cause probably immune system failure after jab, but cannot be absolutely sure. I certainly cannot discuss that possibility, would be unkind. The reality of the likely personal losses ahead is hitting me today. Barring a medbed miracle, at a minimum this incident leads to a lifelong disability, for someone already struggling with multiple serious conditions. As an empath, this is hard; Is someone I care about and feel a connection with. A sad day, when I am meant to be enjoying myself in good company.
12:53 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 August, 12:10
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Two months ago my husband found his best friend dead in his hotel room of a heart attack 🥲 He had to call his wife, it has been so heartbreaking. 💔 I can’t count the number of sudden deaths, cancers in young persons, and new diagnoses of autoimmune diseases that have occurred in my town or people we know, including my own sister who was recently diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis-she has so many swollen and painful joints.

I know this is a war, but I feel so helpless when I see the casualties mounting. I am trying to work on accepting what is, but it’s very hard 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 September, 11:55 (E)
In response New Years Day to her Publication
I pray your sister finds an alternative treatment for her arthritis. This might be a helpful video for her. https://rumble.com/vdknql-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 August, 04:25
Seeing this and hearing stories from many many many people on a weekly basis. Death and injury has skyrocketed in Canada

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
19 August, 03:50
Sorry to hear this about a much loved friend.
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 August, 03:38
Sending prayers for strength and healing for you and your friend Martin. Am finding the suffering hard to bear right now too. We do what we can and the rest is in our Creator's hands. ✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
19 August, 03:36
“Petition the Lord with prayer.” …was just being said in a song as I read your words Martin. 👀 I will help 🙏🙏🙏

Anything is possible, from one empath to another, so let’s just shower good thoughts on this friend of yours.

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
19 August, 03:35
🙏🙏🙏❤️

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
19 August, 01:53
😔 🙏🙏🙏

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
19 August, 01:47
So sorry to hear…☹️

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
19 August, 01:44
🙏🙏🙏

Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
19 August, 01:43
Prayers my dear fren. ✝️

I am Keri @Lionessheart
19 August, 01:40
Healing prayers for your friend ❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 August, 01:39
🙏Prayers for God to open healing doors for your fren, Martin.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 August, 01:37
🙏 For your friend I raise a Hallelujah!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel Music - YouTube

Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel MusicChords and Charts for "Raise A Hallelujah"https://bethelmusic.com/chords-and-lyrics/raise-a-hallelujah/VICTORY Albu...

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
19 August, 09:29
Healing prayers for your friend, Martin. 🙏👼

Dorothy Aasen @DorothyAasen
30 September, 08:58
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
I get paid over (250$ to 550$ / hour ) working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I would be able to do it but my best friend earns over $35,000 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. it was all true and has totally changed my life… This is what I do, check it out by Visiting Following Link…. http://Www.Smartwork1.com

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 August, 09:24
🙏 Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over Martin's hospitalized friend. Bless him with increased faith in You, guidance, strength, wisdom, comfort, peace of mind, love, support, and Your healing power. Restore his immune system, allowing him to return home safe and sound to live out a long healthy and rewarding life.. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 August, 09:21
I hate the legacy media journalists who sold their souls to kill us all . Brutal truths exposed . Terrible Martin . It will get much worse , they will call it another pandemic. Shocker it will be of the vaccinated .

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
19 August, 09:19
The days/years ahead are going to be rough for all of us who have family/friends who got the jab. My SIL has recently been diagnosed with a rare auto immune disorder. He's military and it may end his career. I suspect a good portion of our military will be medically retired if not just die.

Living our lives is tough now and it's just going to get tougher. It's hard to have fun and enjoy ourselves knowing that those we care about are suffering.

Pink Totter @Totter
19 August, 09:13
🙏🙏🙏
For you and your friend.

https://contrabandcures.co...

Silver Cat @silvercat
19 August, 09:11
Prayers now!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
19 August, 07:49
Hang in there, we Love ya Brother
💚🌟💚

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
18 August, 02:31
I’m so sorry. This burden is painful. Prayers for your strength and resolve and for your friends healing. 🙏🏼

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
18 August, 01:55
Sad indeed Martin. Once I understood the nature of being an empath, i spent much time to learn about inner detachment. To be inwardly detached is very much like the saying goes - "Observe don't absorb". I must remind myself of this daily and know that through this pulling back that I Am still a loving, compassionate soul. It Is a friend who helped me with this process. At the beginning it felt like I was being asked to be cold and unfeeling but the opposite occurred. The love and compassion augmented yet there was a space, a boundary if you will between myself and whoever/whatever was presenting at any time. Don't get me wrong, I can become sad, overwhelmed, have a good cry but I recover much quicker than years ago. Big hug to you Martin! 💖

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
18 August, 01:47
It’s so hard to accept that those we love are living with the consequences of having been lied to. My two oldest of four children got the vaxx early on, before I even suspected they’d bought in. Anyway, they are adults and make their own decisions but I find myself bracing for the impact of how that decision will become a life altering (or ending) event.

My heart goes out to you and your friend Martin. We face these hardships alone together.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 August, 01:38
This is all so heavy. Empathy can be as much a curse as a blessing.

People think they want it in copious amounts, trouble is folks don't consider that you can also feel lies and deception. It makes you aware of stuff others aren't picking up all the time. So you always wind up the oddball with the quizzical expression while all around you are laughs and enjoyment of a moment. White lies and deception are everywhere and it's hard to be aware of that and just smile and go along with things silently.

Those "glasses" can't be taken off and you can't see the world like everyone else does so you seem like the proverbial social stick in the mud all the time.

This usually results in a more solitary lifestyle, one where you're living around the edges of life's events just lingering without participating and so not ever being really fully involved.

It's a lonesome existence often...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
18 August, 01:32
Prayers Up🙏💙

Water Mark @Watermark
18 August, 01:32
🙏🙏🙏

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
18 August, 01:30
🙏💗🙏

Jody Donohue @Jody
18 August, 01:24
I will say prayers for you both today, Martin. I am sorry to hear this. 😔🙏❤️

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
18 August, 01:17
So sorry to hear more of this everyday. A serious struggle brought by demonic forces with the voice of truth only being silenced. 🙏