Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
18 August, 12:53
A good friend ill in hospital. Root cause probably immune system failure after jab, but cannot be absolutely sure. I certainly cannot discuss that possibility, would be unkind. The reality of the likely personal losses ahead is hitting me today. Barring a medbed miracle, at a minimum this incident leads to a lifelong disability, for someone already struggling with multiple serious conditions. As an empath, this is hard; Is someone I care about and feel a connection with. A sad day, when I am meant to be enjoying myself in good company.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Mammers in this post can reply
Dorothy Aasen @DorothyAasen
30 September, 08:58
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
I get paid over (250$ to 550$ / hour ) working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I would be able to do it but my best friend earns over $35,000 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. it was all true and has totally changed my life… This is what I do, check it out by Visiting Following Link…. http://Www.Smartwork1.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396