Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
16 August, 12:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 August, 03:31
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Just wait til all these ppl find out their retirement accts were sold off a long time ago.

And many of the states robbed them yrs ago as well and have been funding them or partially funding them from new revenue.

Why do you think the Fed govt had to hand out all that money during covid shut downs.

Trump stopped them from printing money,
No revenue coming in from their "destroy all small businesses" and buy up the land scams.
Blue states were sucking wind that were already upside down.
That is just my opinion.

Stocks are mostly backed by fiat dollars.
Now think about all that liquidity!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
The most recent new cash money i see is still dated 2017!!?? I think Trump had them print a LOT of bills, that year, but has held them from going out into circulation, only on a controlled basis. 2 other ways to prop up the circulating $$ supply>>>
1- CASH confiscated from drug runs, dumbs, tunnels, EVERYTHING Deep State.
2- CASH from all countries that have been joining BRICS. All that cash comes back to the Republic of these United States of America.
RESULT? PLENTY of cash to keep us going, at least for a little longer. Until the Rainbow / US Treasury notes come live.
Thoughts???
01:12 PM - Aug 17, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by onanonanonkansas in this post can reply
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
17 August, 10:09
In response STEVE ENGR MAN to his Publication
Today I got some new, very crisp dollar bills in change at the store. When I got to the car I looked at them, just to see the date, and what a surprise! 2017. 😏😎🤣

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
18 August, 01:20
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
"Some" = Several, as in Moar than ONE......How do the Serial Numbers align? We on to something here???

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 August, 01:16
In response STEVE ENGR MAN to his Publication
Nana doesn't know but what I do know is that I watched the dept clock for several yrs while Trump was in office and was convinced he took over the Fed, moved it to the US Treasury and stopped them from printing money.

Why?

Because for yrs the debt clock showed the number of bills/currency in circulation going down all the time every second.
Then sometime around the time of the election or after it started going back up like it should if money were being printed again,

Just my thoughts.