Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
17 August, 07:00
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
A tactic called naked short selling is actually legal but ought to be illegal. A stock is sold to a person. Another person wants it and is allowed to “borrow” it for a time. Many others are allowed to borrow the same share of stock. At any given time if the original owner tries to sell it they will discover they no longer have it. In fact many others claim it via naked short selling. It’s pure legalized theft. The market is a treacherous place because of these types of tactics and there are many tactics.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 August, 05:42
Glad u popped in

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
16 August, 05:47
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
:)

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
16 August, 03:37
liquidity...floods

ooo; look at that rabbit😜

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 August, 03:31
Just wait til all these ppl find out their retirement accts were sold off a long time ago.

And many of the states robbed them yrs ago as well and have been funding them or partially funding them from new revenue.

Why do you think the Fed govt had to hand out all that money during covid shut downs.

Trump stopped them from printing money,
No revenue coming in from their "destroy all small businesses" and buy up the land scams.
Blue states were sucking wind that were already upside down.
That is just my opinion.

Stocks are mostly backed by fiat dollars.
Now think about all that liquidity!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 August, 05:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Can u explain that to my husband 🤦🏼‍♀️ he thinks his $$$ is safe in the stock market🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ been telling him for 3 years now it’s going to crash, his view is that I’ve been saying it for too long & nothing has happened so doesn’t believe me. Get so frustrated with him

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
17 August, 01:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The most recent new cash money i see is still dated 2017!!?? I think Trump had them print a LOT of bills, that year, but has held them from going out into circulation, only on a controlled basis. 2 other ways to prop up the circulating $$ supply>>>
1- CASH confiscated from drug runs, dumbs, tunnels, EVERYTHING Deep State.
2- CASH from all countries that have been joining BRICS. All that cash comes back to the Republic of these United States of America.
RESULT? PLENTY of cash to keep us going, at least for a little longer. Until the Rainbow / US Treasury notes come live.
Thoughts???

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
16 August, 02:28

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
16 August, 01:53 (E)
Nikkei225, the Japanese equivalent of the Dow Jones, is on the verge of collapse. Chinese markets are collapsing

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
16 August, 12:43

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
16 August, 03:42
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
I'll believe it when I see it..........rip off the damn band-aid already.............LFG!!

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
16 August, 04:20
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
If that's true like I have always believed, then how do you explain Lahaina...