Mama Tee donated @MamaT
17 August, 08:34 (E)
It has been a very hectic and emotionally draining week thus far here on the farm. Many of you know that I care for my 92 yo father who has dementia. He is now facing yet another life changing move that I've come to relay and ask for your prayer support. We are fighting to keep him from leg amputation. His legs and their vein and artery structures are failing, and in areas, already failed.

Today is the vascular surgeon meeting to determine if stents will work. If she can't stent, amputation is next.

I'm not quite sure he is strong enough both physically and mentally to handle this at 92 with dementia. His leg infection doesn't respond to treatments any longer.

This is Dad... a man that served his country and worked 2 and 3 jobs to feed 5 children keeping us clothed and housed, all the while maintaining his US Navy service abroad and at home. He always made sure he was there for us.

Thank you for adding Andy to your prayers today. ❤
#prayerteam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
God bless you for the care you are providing him and prayers for his healing.
10:57 AM - Aug 17, 2023
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Maudiemaye in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Melanie Rieger, click on at the bottom under it