Mama Tee @MamaT
It has been a very hectic and emotionally draining week thus far here on the farm. Many of you know that I care for my 92 yo father who has dementia. He is now facing yet another life changing move that I've come to relay and ask for your prayer support. We are fighting to keep him from leg amputation. His legs and their vein and artery structures are failing, and in areas, already failed.

Today is the vascular surgeon meeting to determine if stents will work. If she can't stent, amputation is next.

I'm not quite sure he is strong enough both physically and mentally to handle this at 92 with dementia. His leg infection doesn't respond to treatments any longer.

This is Dad... a man that served his country and worked 2 and 3 jobs to feed 5 children keeping us clothed and housed, all the while maintaining his US Navy service abroad and at home. He always made sure he was there for us.

Thank you for adding Andy to your prayers today. ❤
#prayerteam
08:34 AM - Aug 17, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 September, 01:47
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
🙏I'm praying your dad is doing well. It's been almost 3 weeks, how is he?❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
20 August, 12:35
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM NJoy @NJoy
19 August, 11:50
🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏
Prayers & blessings
Thanks be to God x

John Richards @jrich
19 August, 10:30
Praying for you and your father. God bless.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 August, 10:15
Mama Tee you and your Dad are the salt of the earth good people. God loves you both and He ceaselessly heals and blesses you. We all face our physical end, my Mom is 97 and I care for her. My prayer is that when we must leave Earth and our spirits rise to Heaven it will be an easy passing. Heaven is a wonderful place where we already have friends and family so we can be together again. 🙏😇

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 August, 10:17
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
AMEN❤

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
19 August, 10:01
🙏🙏🙏🙏

anna justice @Truth_
19 August, 03:52
**acupuncture works!!

Knowledge is power.

Every Time @soTELLme533
19 August, 03:28
Praying for you and your father🙏💗🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 August, 03:01
Praying for supernatural healing for your father --for the healing of his legs and his mind, his whole body... 🙏😔💗 God bless him... And please thank him for his service for us all... God bless and help and strengthen you, too, Mama Tee... What a wonderful daughter you are to your dad! 💗

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
19 August, 02:40
Praying

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
19 August, 02:39
I am so sorry hun. i am praying for your Andy and you 🙏 ❤️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
19 August, 02:36
Prayers for Andy 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and heal you 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
18 August, 11:43
FATHER GOD
JESUS YESHUA MESSIAH,
💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕
SWEET MAMA
SWEET DADDY
SWEET FAMILY
NEEDS YOU.

EMBRACE THEM LORD
EVER SO TIGHT
WITH YOUR PEACEFUL
HEALING IN BODY, MIND,
SPIRIT AND SOUL.

FATHER GOD,
JESUS YESHUA MESSIAH
WE LOVE YOU SO
MUCH FOR BEING
WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL FAMILY, SENDING YOUR
BEAUTIFUL ANGELS TO STAND WATCH AS THEY REST IN YOUR ARMS.

FATHER GOD,
YESHUA MESSIAH,
WE ARE SO THANKFUL
FOR YOUR MANY, MANY
BLESSINGS WITH YOUR FAMILY.

PLEASE MY FATHER GOD,
OUR BLESSED LORD
YESHUA JESUS,
EMBRACE THEM
WITH YOUR ARMS,
LET THEM FEEL YOU,
LET THEM FEEL US
THROUGH YOU
IN JESUS PRECIOUS HOLY NAME AMEN. 💕🙏💕

💕🙏💕 MUCH LOVE 💕🙏💕

Ange Love @LoveM
18 August, 11:20
Sounds like his body is starting to shut down Mama Tee😢Will keep your dad and you in my prayers for healing, wisdom, guidance, comfort with much love 🙏🏻✝️🕊❤️

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
18 August, 11:04
Oh MamaT, I am sending prayers up and if I could also hug you right now I sure would. All the love and respect in the world. May angels guide and guard you and your family through these days. God Bless You 🙏🏻

Blu Bird donated @se0861
18 August, 10:50
Adding your father to my prayers, strength and peace for you 💖

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
18 August, 10:47
so sorry to hear about your dad.
i pray you and your family have a good surgeon for him.
peace to you.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 August, 10:46
🙏 Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over Mama Tee's beloved father Andy. Bless him with increased faith in You, strength, comfort, love, support and healing. In Your Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
18 August, 10:44
💞🙏🙏🙏

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
18 August, 10:44
❤️🙏🏼❤️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 August, 10:32
🙏🙏🙏

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
18 August, 10:32
May God surround you and your father Andy with His healing, mercy and peace.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
18 August, 05:38
🙏Praying for you Dad Andy. He looks like a good human. His eyes show a beautiful soul. May he have relief from the problem with his legs. God Bless.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
18 August, 12:41
Quantum LOVE and HEALING Prayers for Your Father and Andy

Andy Walks with Me and Talks with Me and Tells Me I AM HIS Own

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
18 August, 11:12

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
18 August, 10:58
🙏 if you are able, you may want to find a good homeopath. Praying for your Dad.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
18 August, 10:55
I somehow missed this!! But now I will definitely keep your Dad in my prayers!! I was very close to mine, was always a Daddy’s girl, so I know what you’re going through! Lots of love and prayers for you and Andy!!❤️❤️❤️🙏

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
18 August, 10:40
🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
18 August, 10:33
🙏🙏🙏