COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
JFK JR

99.99% of restaurants today fry their french fries in SEED OILS.

When you fry french fries at high heat in these oils, a highly toxic lipid peroxidation product called HNE is produced.

And the fries get completely soaked in this toxic compound.

Don’t just take my word for it. Check the research.
05:05 PM - Aug 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Anon MeUpp @Jahty
17 August, 10:30
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Dan Solidano is this guys name. I've been following him and i really like eating like he recommends. my breakfast today two eggs, some bacon, cottage cheese and honey. Delicious! and i won't get the late morning hungries.
Going to go to my new found Amish market today to get some raw milk, raw cheese and raw honey.. 💜 it all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 August, 06:51
Air fryer!!! Cut your own potatoes and get an Air fryer…no oil needed🙌🏼🙌🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
16 August, 06:45
Why give them to someone?

Throw it in the trash where it belongs 🙄

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
16 August, 10:28
In response Evangelina to her Publication
probably because he wanted to add the liver comment. he is big on liver

Lynn Strong @QuarterLee
16 August, 05:43
My husband actually worked as a consultant at a plant for a famous Idaho company where Bill Gates' grown potatoes are then bleached. Do you really think those potatoes that are all cut up stay white by magic?

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
16 August, 05:29
Seed oils are poisonous & clog our arteries.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 August, 05:11
Fo sho. I fry in olive oil....

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 August, 05:11
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Hey olive oil is fine right, I mean technically it is a seed oil I guess?