Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
16 August, 02:36
Trying to rally Anons on X to use AU on Sundays with the Fam. Good day to Rest at 'Home' and Reset Vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 August, 02:57
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
I am on here just as much as Xwitter. Once VK vamoosed i saw who still hung out and who didn't. IDC either way. Just observing, it seems whoever wants to be here is, and who do not, are not.

As much as I like how ya thinkin, do we need a day earmarked to be here, or just watch folks do as they please? I have never had to be reminded where my house is, type thang. Easy as clicking another tab.

i am known to be retarded tho....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reflex *.* @Reflex
16 August, 03:31
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I need the reminder. I take for granted that everyone here knows what's up, and I get caught up on the battlefield.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
Makes sense. I reckon I am going on the assumption that if not for this place we may have all drifted off since '21 and folks here know that. I do not b3elieve we wish to let that go. Fog of war can be a tricky thing tho. That and when TS opened many took off but came right back lol
03:41 PM - Aug 16, 2023
In response Reflex *.* to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
Reflex *.* @Reflex
16 August, 04:00
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I never made it to TS or Telegram. Not sure why. I just didn't. X and AU is plenty for me. I did gab a bit with AU while I was Twitter suspended but haven't checked in there in about a year.

I know NCSWIC so I just wanna help where I can. I don't require reassurance. 🫡