Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
16 August, 02:36
Trying to rally Anons on X to use AU on Sundays with the Fam. Good day to Rest at 'Home' and Reset Vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 August, 02:57
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
I am on here just as much as Xwitter. Once VK vamoosed i saw who still hung out and who didn't. IDC either way. Just observing, it seems whoever wants to be here is, and who do not, are not.

As much as I like how ya thinkin, do we need a day earmarked to be here, or just watch folks do as they please? I have never had to be reminded where my house is, type thang. Easy as clicking another tab.

i am known to be retarded tho....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reflex *.* @Reflex
16 August, 03:31
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I need the reminder. I take for granted that everyone here knows what's up, and I get caught up on the battlefield.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 August, 03:41
In response Reflex *.* to his Publication
Makes sense. I reckon I am going on the assumption that if not for this place we may have all drifted off since '21 and folks here know that. I do not b3elieve we wish to let that go. Fog of war can be a tricky thing tho. That and when TS opened many took off but came right back lol

Reflex *.* @Reflex
I never made it to TS or Telegram. Not sure why. I just didn't. X and AU is plenty for me. I did gab a bit with AU while I was Twitter suspended but haven't checked in there in about a year.

I know NCSWIC so I just wanna help where I can. I don't require reassurance. 🫡
04:00 PM - Aug 16, 2023
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Reflex in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Reflex *.*, click on at the bottom under it