Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Trying to rally Anons on X to use AU on Sundays with the Fam. Good day to Rest at 'Home' and Reset Vibes.
02:36 PM - Aug 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
04 November, 04:35
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
I'm down bro.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 September, 11:20
All for it! 👊🏻🥰🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
22 August, 04:06
That's a great suggestion brother🐸 I'll do that from now on. See you on Sunday beautiful Family🙌 And drop those big ugly truth bombs💥
Much LQVE💜 brothers and sisters✨🌏✨
NCSWIC💞 WWG1WGA💚

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
21 August, 11:08
We'll leave the Light On For ya!

😇✌

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
20 August, 01:18
Think most have made the move. Paytriots scoffed in the beginning.

Comfy AF with the fam we have. Love you all! 😘

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
20 August, 01:19
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
AU just has them good vibes

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 August, 01:07
I can get down with that.

#KennedySunday

20 August, 01:14
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Ur already a fan of Kennedy Sunday lol

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 August, 10:52
I am banned from Twit Wit, I visit AU nearly everyday, it has been a Godsend for over 2 1/2 years. Love to you all!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
20 August, 06:31
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Sending love right back to you.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
20 August, 06:41
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
same 🙏🏼

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
19 August, 08:51
Yup…I’m not back on TwittaX yet. 👍😊

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
19 August, 01:42
Can we make everyday Sunday :)
All in favor say CHEESE ~

I love your idea as much as cheese!

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
19 August, 10:49
Share your favorite music..I love to hear what people are listening to. 🎶

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
19 August, 10:09
Love the idea. It is so frustrating sometimes not to be able to join in and comment on some X posts. Would love a little taste of the ‘good old days’ when we all could vibe together. Being a lurker just doesn’t cut the mustard.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
19 August, 04:37
Live a day-to-day life.

Jeep Riot @Jeepriot
19 August, 03:07
Sunday nights are busy, I look forward to them to set the early vibe on the normies early next day.
Saturday is my lay low day.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
19 August, 02:43
There is great wisdom in resting.

#BlessUp

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 August, 10:25
💗🔥💥AU is the place to be if you want to expand your mind...wonderful souls from all over the world...these souls ROCK !!...love you all

One Usa @OneUSAgirl
18 August, 08:39
I’m down

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
18 August, 08:38
Perfect! I wrote a while ago that I felt that AU was my church I go to every day. Love it!

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
18 August, 07:22
Love the idea! #FamilyIsEverything ❤️

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
18 August, 05:06
Would love to see LT
from
And We Know on here.
Just to name one of many
who would be welcomed kindly.
Some of us here will never touch that platform.
Love how you are
working to bring our
Anon Community together.

What a good idea!

18 August, 06:01
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
18 August, 04:36
Hey Mo! I need to spend more of my time here rather than X. And that I shall do. X has a very, very draining affect on the soul for sure (at least for me).

18 August, 06:02
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
I agree. Had to take a 2 week break from X. AU is here for a reason

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 August, 03:17
the traffic could be less than desirable - unless we need more people to pay the bills?
Its so peaceful, and respectful ...
X feels like a lot of AI is collecting data ... keeping records of your answers / no thanks

18 August, 06:01
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
These are Anons that were previously on AU. U don't want them to come back and visit?

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

PAPA CADDI @RickN
18 August, 02:37
I'm in

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
18 August, 02:23 (E)
It's a sympathetic thought, but AU is equally important to me every day. A place of rest can quickly become an old people's home ... if you know what I mean. The battle is fought everywhere and in every place with its "own" kind of soldiers.

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
18 August, 01:26
the heck to the yeah

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
18 August, 12:46
There is more action on AU Monday through Friday seems like to me not as much interest on au on the weekends and i really dont want a bunch of libs from x coming to au need to be careful or it will end up in a bad vibe like x chaos love au family good vibes here.. a good vibe Sunday would be awesome... Au is a peaceful caring prayerful and supportive set of people and im feeling very protective over this place lately.. seeing a few bot hoes popping up and advertising in here, for the first time in here ive had to start blocking.. AU is my truth-seeking prayer waring sanctuary home with the most beautiful people ive ever met .. we need to be careful who we invite in but Sunday good vibe im in .... lets start with a few laughs i love memes

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 August, 11:01
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
I just keep new comers out of my time line by not adding them to my followers!

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
18 August, 12:36
KeK

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
18 August, 12:32
Always nice to have a family gathering. The acquaintances will get a taste of the AU love. United 💓☀️

Steph Ayers @Steph3
18 August, 12:31
I dont say a lot here but I'm in. Oh and I'm never going back to the sewer that is X.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 August, 12:31 (E)
My battleground is FB... but, at 5:30 am, I start on AU... cannot face the FB much before 6am... 😖

I'm not on X... not enough time in the day for that as well.

Will be nice to see the main soldiers back on AU on Sundays.