Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
16 August, 02:36
Trying to rally Anons on X to use AU on Sundays with the Fam. Good day to Rest at 'Home' and Reset Vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
18 August, 12:46
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
There is more action on AU Monday through Friday seems like to me not as much interest on au on the weekends and i really dont want a bunch of libs from x coming to au need to be careful or it will end up in a bad vibe like x chaos love au family good vibes here.. a good vibe Sunday would be awesome... Au is a peaceful caring prayerful and supportive set of people and im feeling very protective over this place lately.. seeing a few bot hoes popping up and advertising in here, for the first time in here ive had to start blocking.. AU is my truth-seeking prayer waring sanctuary home with the most beautiful people ive ever met .. we need to be careful who we invite in but Sunday good vibe im in .... lets start with a few laughs i love memes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
I just keep new comers out of my time line by not adding them to my followers!
11:01 AM - Aug 19, 2023
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sneakers359 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sneakers 359, click on at the bottom under it