17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
Twitter wouldn’t understand, but I know AU will:

doG has lead me through life to exactly the right experiences and moments I needed in order to prepare me for what was planned next.
This past year for me has been more hectic and truly life changing than I could have ever imagined, asked for, or hoped for. It has all been positive; the failures, the successes, the late nights, and the parts that just purely didn’t make sense in the moment.
Next week, I embark on the next step in my path.

doG has blessed me with knowledge of construction and construction management in a way I could have never seen before. I ain’t no expert, that’s for sure, but my eyes are now pointed in that direction, I believe for a reason.
We’ve got a lot of work to do as a nation to rebuild safely, intelligently, and in a healthy/sustainable (no ESG sustainable) way. We will need all hands to get dirty when we embark on a job.

I’m ready when you are :)
09:51 PM - Aug 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 August, 11:38
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I'm ready 💪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
15 August, 11:11
My son feels called to do safe quality construction

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 August, 10:35
❤️🥰🙏🏼

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
15 August, 10:02
CAN’T WAIT🔥❤️

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
15 August, 09:54
You can count on me, 17C!