17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
15 August, 09:51
Twitter wouldn’t understand, but I know AU will:

doG has lead me through life to exactly the right experiences and moments I needed in order to prepare me for what was planned next.
This past year for me has been more hectic and truly life changing than I could have ever imagined, asked for, or hoped for. It has all been positive; the failures, the successes, the late nights, and the parts that just purely didn’t make sense in the moment.
Next week, I embark on the next step in my path.

doG has blessed me with knowledge of construction and construction management in a way I could have never seen before. I ain’t no expert, that’s for sure, but my eyes are now pointed in that direction, I believe for a reason.
We’ve got a lot of work to do as a nation to rebuild safely, intelligently, and in a healthy/sustainable (no ESG sustainable) way. We will need all hands to get dirty when we embark on a job.

I’m ready when you are :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet DuPre, click on at the bottom under it