Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
From personal experience the last thing you want to steal is Hawaii land. Took some black lava rocks on my honeymoon and was cursed until we put them back.

Looked like this...
08:46 PM - Aug 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bee Saved @BSaved
16 August, 01:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Te Fiti boog.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 August, 12:39
We went there in 204 & took walking tour across old lava fields to watch the lava flows with a guide. Long walk. they told us not to take any rocks with us as souvenirs. But I thought hooy, I took a very small one, forgot I had it & went back home with it. In early 2015 lost my job & my husband had lost his 6 weeks prior to that. I ended up throwing it away as we couldn't fly all the way back to HI

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 August, 12:36
Wow Nana doesn't doubt that one bit.

Hawaii gives Nana a lot of Lemuria?

My understanding is that civilization failed because they refused to fight back.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 August, 12:11
Maui Space Surveillance Complex = space force

space force = documented election 2020 fraud

space force = internet

internet election fraud = nobama and noprah land grab cuz they suck

mountain dew = maui dew blast pre-warning to ds

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
16 August, 11:15
Interesting. Never been to Hawaii. I heard a pretty place to vacation though.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
16 August, 11:10
Diamonds can be made from these rocks.

chore Toke @choretoke
16 August, 06:28
F$&k around and they will find out❗️They will pay for their evil doings❗️😏We are Awake they hate that, we see the evil that they’ve gotten away with for centuries ❗️🤨

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 August, 05:58
Don't curses/ spells works only if you Believe in them?
Is there more to this rocks?

J.J. Jameson @jjj
16 August, 11:12
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
There isn't.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
16 August, 05:16
In 2005 I wrote a book entitled: Spiritual Places in the Netherlands. One of the sites was a small Roman chapel on a hill in the east of the country. I had a lapis lazuli stone in my hand and was meditating in the chapel. Suddenly the stone broke into two pieces in my hand. The world is full of wonders and magic...

Every Time @soTELLme533
16 August, 03:19 (E)
Weren't people sacrificed by throwing them into the volcanos?
Anyway, I want to see every single person who had anything whatsoever to do with causing the people harm and suffering -HANGED.
(including anyone who is stupidly following orders, insurance companies, IRS,
all government officials who won't help and
on up to the ones who created the devastation)
HANG EM HIGH

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 August, 11:15

Whimma Texas @Whimma
15 August, 10:52
I have a friend who swears that's why his mom got cancer and died 😔

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
15 August, 10:49
Crazy sync. My daughter JUST brought a piece of lava back to our condo here on the Big Island and said she was going to keep it ‘cause it was loaded with olivine.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
15 August, 10:49
Some weird looking faces on that .

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
15 August, 10:44
Reminds me of a Brady Bunch episode.

Hold Fast @Zoot42
15 August, 11:30
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Good thing they put the rocks back…
VK could have had a heavy native wall hanging clunk him on the bean.😀

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
15 August, 10:35
Hawaii = Ancient Lemuria 😉

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
15 August, 10:19
What is the APL going to be when we find out who we're talking to? 🤷🏼

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
15 August, 10:18
Volcanoes mean good natural tunnel systems.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
15 August, 10:25
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
lava tubes 🔥

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
15 August, 10:00
Read the Maui bldg code was chgd
last year. Now insurance co's are
telling homeowners they'll not get
paid because their burned home wasn't
'To Code'.

Ins Agents then call investors & give them
names of homeowners who called .

The Hi elec co has a DS CEO who got a
$1m bonus last yr

The Hi Governor made speech at WEF that
Maui would be the 1st island run by AI & a 15
min island.

Blu Bird donated @se0861
15 August, 09:58
wow, I didn’t know this, thanks!

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
15 August, 09:57 (E)
All bad luck goes away with New Brave World already repaired/restored by the rtn of the Light/gridworkers/Gatekeepers for her kingdom/system. All these darkness/superstitions were created by their ancestors, which usually is tied to SRAs-death/bloody wars from the past in these majestic islands/places WW, where the entities enter thru their dark portals (activated via SRAs), to cause more darkness attaching to ppl. #TheGreatDefault_NewBeginning

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 August, 09:40
I have heard that somewhere before! 🥰🙏🏼

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
15 August, 09:37
Here you go, VK :)

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
15 August, 09:32
so cursed 'Merica? that transaction for Hawaii was not exactly mutual..

Violet *** @Violetfire
15 August, 09:29
That's exactly why they want the land. They are Satanists. Think about it.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 August, 10:57
In response Violet *** to her Publication
Calling it the 'Island Sacrifice' for that reason.

Just Sum Lady @lilbakerlady
15 August, 09:28
Never advisable to eff with the natives. JS and living in a place that has its own magic myself, double whammy if you get too confident in your selfishness. 😉

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
15 August, 09:23
Black Rock? Black Rock in Maui? Why am I not surprised to hear Blackrock?

Anyway, here is some info about that superstition:

"Black Rock itself is exactly what the name implies: a wall of black rock that towers above one end of Ka’anapali Beach. Created by one of the last lava flows that formed Maui, Black Rock tumbles into the sea and divides Ka’anapali in two."

"The Hawai’ian name for Black Rock is Pu’u Keka’a, and ancient Hawaiians believed that this was the place where their spirits went to jump off to join ancestors forever. Unlucky souls who could not be shown the way by their family ‘aumakua (guardian animal spirit), would wander and attach themselves to rocks in the area. This is likely where the “it is bad luck to take a Hawai’ian lava rock” superstition comes from."

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
16 August, 05:45
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
The black rock/stone is set in the eastern corner of the Ka'ba shrine in a silver ring. In the book Tales of the Prophets, it is written that this rock/stone was brought down by the angel Gabriel from Paradise and was originally white, but the touches of people "stained" by sins turned it black over time. The stone is approximately 30 cm in diameter and is placed at a height of one and a half meters above the ground.
However, the rock/stone is also associated with the Prophet Muhammad. According to tradition, during the reconstruction of the Ka'ba shrine after the great fire, the tribal chiefs wanted to settle the black stone back into the foundations, but could not agree on which of them would have the honor of doing so. At last they resolved to leave the decision of the tumultuous disputes to the first man who passed by. That man was the Prophet Muhammad.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
https://www.yelp.com/biz/b...

arba happihr @arba
15 August, 09:18
Madam Pele is serious

OKIE us74 @OkieUSA74
15 August, 09:10
Dude - The Brady Bunch - Tiki God Episode - Greg almost died…in Honolulu

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
16 August, 04:10
In response OKIE us74 to her Publication
Was it Greg, or Peter?

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
15 August, 09:03 (E)
I tried taking black sand home but customs took it away & wouldn’t let it leave Hawaii. Now I’m glad I didn’t get to keep it!