Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 August, 08:46
From personal experience the last thing you want to steal is Hawaii land. Took some black lava rocks on my honeymoon and was cursed until we put them back.

Looked like this...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet *** @Violetfire
15 August, 09:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
That's exactly why they want the land. They are Satanists. Think about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Calling it the 'Island Sacrifice' for that reason.
10:57 PM - Aug 15, 2023
In response Violet *** to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 August, 12:28
So many things [they] could have accomplished in their rituals and plans at the same time.
Ritual killings
Mirror Pearl Harbor
Land grabs
Depopulations
Foreign attacks

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
16 August, 12:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
child trafficking

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
16 August, 09:24
We went on vacation to Maui when my daughter was 8. On a rainy day we went to a mall to do some shopping...I will never forget that day..she is 21 now. She was almost abducted that day. Only with help from God did I see what was transpiring. They were good at what they did for a living...we were better that day. 🙏 ❤️

Ange Love @LoveM
16 August, 03:49
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
16 August, 09:12
Sync at about 4:30 mark
https://healthrangerreport...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 August, 05:15
It's like that kind of rock has a specific mineral composition aka vibe, very powerful...
Not sure I Believe the rock in itself Is bad
It's been "charged" with something bad
A spell, a sacrifice
I think It can be used for good as well If in good hands

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
16 August, 12:15
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Or is it just a synonym for something else.

Among other things, I am also guessing that was there cloning centers.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
15 August, 11:12
Truth VK breaking the 8's. Which [they] pulled the trigger on 8/8.... That group always follows the numbers. Symbols....

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
15 August, 11:01
hol·o·caust
noun
destruction or slaughter on a mass scale, especially caused by fire or nuclear war.
"a nuclear holocaust"
Similar:
cataclysm
disaster
catastrophe
destruction
devastation
demolition
annihilation
ravaging
inferno
fire
conflagration
massacre
slaughter
mass murder
carnage
butchery
extermination
liquidation
genocide
ethnic cleansing
HISTORICAL
a sacrifice in which the offering was burned completely on an altar