Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 August, 11:58
How you all doing Patriots?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
15 August, 12:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Doing well, how's VK holding up with the x files?
Like the bear, lean in and make your own path.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Honestly X has been pretty sad lately. Anon fighting all over the place. lots of groupthink. confirmation bias is rampant.
However it's understandable. People want action.
12:16 PM - Aug 15, 2023
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
16 August, 03:43
Definitely drama and cliques or lack of individual critical thought… I have been avoiding a lot. 😂

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 August, 06:08
I think we are all fed up with this shitshow honestly. I am past burned out. dont post near as much as i use to. have no desire in this shit anymore. DONE with it. I think its pretty fucking sad white hats make everyone suffer for so long..losing their homes, no food, no vehicles...losing it all..... When i first learned about Q, I was soooo excited....was telling the world what good was to come. I am now the fool....that everyone ignores.

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
15 August, 08:43
Yup

Ange Love @LoveM
15 August, 06:24
For healthy minds it's a natural response to try and solve problems and build our lives... we have been encouraged to "hold the line" for longer than feels natural...Being told things happening, we never see for ourselves. Learning the videos and images and folks on them might be all cgi or masked. Personally I'm grateful for all being done, because if it was not happening we would be dead or in monitored camps by now.

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
15 August, 05:43
I can read comment on X , that is all . Then I think maybe that's a good thing 🤔 😂

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 August, 05:30
Someone famous once said…
“There’s no place like home.”
😘

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
15 August, 03:37
Indictment #4 should be enough for Trump to win the election...I don't see a normal election next year...I see a Military time-out and a clean up and a restoration process that when we are done and the military is ready to turn the reins back over to a duly elected President then the Party will begin!! The BEST is yet to come! A jubilee ahead...America will be greater than ever before! Let's go! And yes the aliens can help if they want to!

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
15 August, 03:35
still not been able to activate my old Twitter account(s), and still miss my frens there - always sending high vibes to my family there... more uniting and less fighting ✨

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 August, 01:29
🧐👇

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

The Real Me @TheRealMe
15 August, 12:45
Still banned, maybe a good thing. It does sadden me to hear of all the in-fighting. Reminder that there are 182 drops with the word “unite”.

https://qalerts.pub/?q=Uni...

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
15 August, 12:40
I refuse to call it X, for me it's Xwitter and it has always been sad... One bonus point, I must be really important since they won't let me back on...😎

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
15 August, 12:40
It’s been a minute…
but, I’m going to attempt a VK decode on this. :)

Caps = 57 > 12.
TS = 12:16 > 12 + 16 = 28.

Oct 30, 2017 12:26:53 AM EDT
Anonymous
Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive.
Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.

>>1124637
The world is watching.
Q

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 August, 05:31
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Excellent!

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 August, 12:34
I've been watching for some time now the infighting makes me so sad. I just joined back in the other day. 🤭 It's not all bad though, Squawk made that "no one talks til VK joins" space and that was hilarious!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 August, 01:14
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Lol that was funny.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
15 August, 12:31

GM Sir!

Welcome Home!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 August, 12:32
regardless, you can still be positive to everyone!

... got into it w/ a troll, who demanded proof / which I offered thus asked for their truth ...
n said,

"Take your time, I'll wait right here, ... love to you."

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
Still banned but lurk over there. personal favorite is when people accuse you of being a cult leader KEK!

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
15 August, 12:26
Edge of the Red Sea, waves raging, the deep rumble of pharaoh’s chariots are heard. Infighting ensues as panic whelms.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
15 August, 12:25
I hear it in the truther pod cast groups as well, a lot of tail gunning. We need unite vibs, focus on the good and goals.

Tina Cogon @Rynnks
15 August, 12:20
Anons are being blackpilled by the amount of misery the average American is suffering. You can't enjoy a movie if you need to keep reaching for a tissue to blot the tears from your eyes. Too much, too long... missed the mark, now anything that happens will look mundane...

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
In response Tina Cogon to her Publication
Agree totally. I try to explore creative indifference. Its a good time to consider myself by lack of other like-minders. And walk on own space.