Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 August, 11:58
How you all doing Patriots?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
Doing well, how's VK holding up with the x files?
Like the bear, lean in and make your own path.
12:06 PM - Aug 15, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by falconeddyx in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 August, 12:16
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Honestly X has been pretty sad lately. Anon fighting all over the place. lots of groupthink. confirmation bias is rampant.
However it's understandable. People want action.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 August, 06:08
I think we are all fed up with this shitshow honestly. I am past burned out. dont post near as much as i use to. have no desire in this shit anymore. DONE with it. I think its pretty fucking sad white hats make everyone suffer for so long..losing their homes, no food, no vehicles...losing it all..... When i first learned about Q, I was soooo excited....was telling the world what good was to come. I am now the fool....that everyone ignores.

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
16 August, 03:43
Definitely drama and cliques or lack of individual critical thought… I have been avoiding a lot. 😂