Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
amy lilley @amylilley
18 August, 11:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So good VK, blessed🐸the sweetest of blessings on your day😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
16 August, 03:37
I checked for AU updates I think on the 13th/14th! Maybe sensed you coming here for a bit :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
16 August, 02:58
Went blackberry picking and have 4 gallons in the freezer for canning later. Stuck my arm into a thicket to get some gorgeous berries and found out there was stinging nettle in there too...been that kinda day. Seems like that is the world right now too, you think something is okay only to stick yourself in and find out it's not...and stinging nettle is miserable, hours later and I still feel like millions of little ants are under my skin humming....ick.

Curious - you were going to disappear forever this fall. Is that still going to happen? It's been sad without you on AU and I don't like Twitter/X so I avoid it there. Would love to have you back on here again...

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 August, 01:37
Hanging in there! Hope you are doing the same VK! Great to see you! 👍😊

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
16 August, 01:28
Doing well VK, thanks for checking on us.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
16 August, 01:18
Sup Bro 👊🏾

PAPA CADDI @RickN
16 August, 01:08
I think tonight my brain said enough input. I was reading an article and I couldn't make any sense of it It was like all the words were mixed up. I stopped and started over three times then gave up. I will go to sleep now and maybe tomorrow my brain will have emptied a little bit🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😟

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
16 August, 12:54
Doing Well, Thank you. 💓

Improvise.

Adapt.

Overcome.

All glory to God!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
16 August, 12:49
:) Way to go!
I'm good, and it's good to see you, here, again.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 August, 12:40
Doing really good VK. I hope you & everyone else are doing good too. Sending big time love out to all Patriots!!!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
16 August, 12:37
am ok.
night night 🌙 😴

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
16 August, 12:34
Glad to be “home” for som R&R.

How are you holding up? How the wound healing?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 August, 12:02
lol

Hi VK, how ya doin?

It's my birthday today [16th in NZ] & I'm like a grumpy bear with a sore head getting over the first cold I've experienced in almost 20 years...it's kinda weird being sick after all this time.

BTW I finally got back onto TwatX with a new name & seem to have been able to keep my account running by being low profile...Twat refused to unsuspend my old account & heavily rate limited me from viewing more than a few tweets via it. new account is LASHFORD_17

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
16 August, 12:39
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Happy birthday ✨💖🎉🎂🍾 Get Well Soon

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 August, 11:58
👍😊💗
VK @VincentKennedy , just realized you came back to AU exactly 23 days later. :)
23=no. of pain
And posted this at 11:58
1+1+5+8=15/51=17(Q)x3
on 8.15=14=Q drop 14 (GW/Delaware/Christmas)
& 8.15.2023=21=Aug. 21, POTUS's presentation

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
15 August, 11:17
We want the truth out no more waiting .

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
15 August, 10:48
Smooth as a spicy marg, Here.
Nevermind that little kick you feel on sip 4.
😂

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
15 August, 10:14

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
15 August, 10:07
Doing good, VK, and it is so great to see you! 💕
#FamilyIsEverything

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 August, 09:14
💥🔥😄👍

Alycat 777 @alycat777
15 August, 06:34
🐸Hi VK.been missing you here on AU..Blessings to you.💞

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
15 August, 06:08
'a dine and dash"...

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
15 August, 05:46
Great to hear from you personally VK! Doing Fabulous! 🙏🏻🫶

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 August, 05:43

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 August, 05:42
Hi :)
Guess u can talk here 😁
We’ll wait

Silver Cat @silvercat
15 August, 05:36
Fine! Trust you all are well; how is Classified?

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 August, 05:28
Doin good VK great to see you back on here 💛

Ange Love @LoveM
15 August, 04:49
🥳Happy to hear from you🐸❤️🤗

🐝Vibing with the waves, tropical fish, dolphins, seaguls and pelicans🐠🐬🐟🦩🕊💕✨🌊

We don't know what we don't know... until we know, but this I know🐸❤️🎶👇🏻

#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE 💕
#FamilyIsEverything 💕

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
15 August, 03:59
Has been 23 days since you last post VK...23. ;)

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
15 August, 03:44
Doing ok, happy to have working air conditioning again! Hubby and I spent two weeks in Phoenix without it, waiting for parts to arrive from Texas. That was rough, high of 117 and triple digit heat the whole time!

Finished making go bags this week for all my grand kiddos, gonna start building go bags for other sleeping family members when we get back from our road trip thru Colorado.

Take care VK and thanks for popping in to check on the kids at H💗ME! ;)

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
15 August, 03:24
Hello VK. I have quite a few prep stuff in the house and in the basement. Occasional shooting practice, motorcycling and I bought a new old (classic) car ... Furthermore, I have been able to give quite a few friends a red pill lately! Life is good! I hope for you and your family too! Real!