Miss Myrna @MissMyrna
I’m so so so sad and can’t quit crying..I don’t know why..I’m overwhelmed I guess. Can just a couple pray for me..so ridiculous to ask when I know so many have such serious situations besides just not being able to stop crying. I just want all the suffering and hurting to end.
12:00 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by MissMyrna in this post can reply
Dave Mars @CCU
15 January, 04:55
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
Stand strong in God! Lean on him when you are in pain..
Satan is ramping up his attacks because he can't defeat us, he is trying to wear us down...
He wants us all in hopelessness, and in pain and questioning God.
Lean not on your own understanding..
Plead the blood of Jesus Christ in these times, he is all we have...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
15 August, 11:25
Hello Miss Myrna
Yes, I understand your tears as I have encountered the same😢
I will be having a perfectly good day & then a feeling comes over you & you change from happy to sad and just start crying!
I pretty much say on a daily basis “please no more tears”,
I will cry it out & empower myself to send the energies that are not mine back to DIvine source ... then it is gone just as quick as it appeared🙂 (usually)
We are Light/Energy workers from what I have gathered and we are Transmuters of negative energy in a most profound way, wouldn’t you say🥰
I have a feeling Miss Myrna that we are being called to filter some pretty heavy stuff, I am down for that (getting to be an old hand at it), how about you😎?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
15 August, 01:06
this is war. we don’t use that word enough... it is hard, sad, frustrating, unbelievable and painful. so many don’t know we are even at war.

civilians stepping up as anons never had training or boot camp - just dove in head first by answering the call. process as you need to mend and collect your resolve. God remains steadfast and his character unchanged. Praying for all patriots to overcome. 🙏

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
15 August, 12:48
Prayers, blissings and much love! 🙏🕊💗🕊

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
15 August, 12:54
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Thank you so much..I read and so enjoy all of your wisdom-filled posts😌

Pink Totter @Totter
15 August, 12:34
🙏💗🙏
It's one of those days that the tears flow... washing away the pain... we start tomorrow clean.

15 August, 12:35
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Thank you..I love you😌

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I am with you. It's really so sad and senseless. If they have it all, arrests by military should be made.

15 August, 12:43
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I know..if if if…who’s who..who’s good..who’s bad..what’s true and what’s not.. everyone in the same situation I suppose..some of us just more emotional at times..I love you..thank you for responding..I have renewed hope 😌

The Real Me @TheRealMe
15 August, 12:21
Your feelings are as important as another's, and we're all being attacked in different ways at different times. I pray for you take take deep breaths and feel God's presence in you and around you. May you find peace and love to help you endure and cross the finish line with us all. Amen.

15 August, 12:23 (E)
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Thank you and I love you😌

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
15 August, 12:20
Me too. My mom used to say: Governments are accountable to God just the same as individuals. Somehow that comforts me.... Chin up, we are getting to the precipice....

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 August, 12:15 (E)
Prayers Sent Miss Myrna🙏
ThQ For Crying For The World
We all R in Pain, In 1 way Or AnotherYou R not Alone😤

15 August, 12:22
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Thank you so much..I don’t know you but I love you😌

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
15 August, 12:08
🙏🏻Miss Myrna🙏🏻 I understand the overwhelming feeling and I am so very much right here with you. Please know we have been in a pressure cooker and there is actually nothing wrong with you - just that you are really feeling it. It is probably the opposite, because you ARE really feeling it, meaning everything is NOT WRONG with you, and you might rather just fix it for everyone? Either way, just do whatever you need to do to find a moment of comfort. A song, a warm bath, a treat, just something that says, “I love me” for a minute. Meanwhile, prayers up and a big hug to you. DM me any time, I am usually not too far from seeing it.

I love you Miss Myrna! ❤️‍🔥

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Your words are so comforting to me ..I actually almost never post..enjoy reading everyone else’s opinions..I can’t tell you how humbled I feel for the responses I got with my one little pitiful cry for help. Thank you. I love you😌

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 August, 12:05 (E)
OMG, dear Miss Myrna,
I feel the same way.
Praying for you and for the
end of all this suffering.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
15 August, 12:09
In response Every Time to her Publication
Prayers up to you as well… and every patriot reading this that says, “hey me too”. Just love love love and prayers up to all my frens, each and every one. 🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

15 August, 12:09
In response Every Time to her Publication
Thank you so very much. Love and prayers to you😌