Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
15 August, 12:00
I’m so so so sad and can’t quit crying..I don’t know why..I’m overwhelmed I guess. Can just a couple pray for me..so ridiculous to ask when I know so many have such serious situations besides just not being able to stop crying. I just want all the suffering and hurting to end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 August, 12:34
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
I am with you. It's really so sad and senseless. If they have it all, arrests by military should be made.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna @MissMyrna
I know..if if if…who’s who..who’s good..who’s bad..what’s true and what’s not.. everyone in the same situation I suppose..some of us just more emotional at times..I love you..thank you for responding..I have renewed hope 😌
12:43 AM - Aug 15, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MissMyrna in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 August, 12:49
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
😘 Always hold onto hope and always know you're not alone. We need one another and will get through this together. You got this 🙂💪

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
15 August, 12:57
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you..so funny..your strong words of encouragement make me cry…geez what a cry baby tonight!😌