Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
15 August, 12:00
I’m so so so sad and can’t quit crying..I don’t know why..I’m overwhelmed I guess. Can just a couple pray for me..so ridiculous to ask when I know so many have such serious situations besides just not being able to stop crying. I just want all the suffering and hurting to end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
15 August, 12:08
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
🙏🏻Miss Myrna🙏🏻 I understand the overwhelming feeling and I am so very much right here with you. Please know we have been in a pressure cooker and there is actually nothing wrong with you - just that you are really feeling it. It is probably the opposite, because you ARE really feeling it, meaning everything is NOT WRONG with you, and you might rather just fix it for everyone? Either way, just do whatever you need to do to find a moment of comfort. A song, a warm bath, a treat, just something that says, “I love me” for a minute. Meanwhile, prayers up and a big hug to you. DM me any time, I am usually not too far from seeing it.

I love you Miss Myrna! ❤️‍🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna @MissMyrna
Your words are so comforting to me ..I actually almost never post..enjoy reading everyone else’s opinions..I can’t tell you how humbled I feel for the responses I got with my one little pitiful cry for help. Thank you. I love you😌
12:34 AM - Aug 15, 2023
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MissMyrna in this post can reply
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
15 August, 01:03
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
This is how we help each other! It will all look so different later and we are absolutely winning the war, or else we would not be feeling attacked and overwhelmed like this. God wins, we all just need to hang on and you will see. So much love ❤️‍🔥