Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
14 August, 10:18
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
The South was right. And it had nothing to do with slavery. The South had had a gut full of the yankees bleeding them dry with tariffs and taxes and pushing them around, so they LEGALLY seceded. Lincoln didn't want to lose the tax revenues from the cotton states, so he invaded his own country due to greed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
15 August, 08:18
In response Billy Whittaker to his Publication
You are correct! Also, these conspiracies are true! We are supposed to reveal them to others!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
14 August, 10:17
Calling these Criminals out for their Treaonous Crimes, is NOW THE CRIME, not what them being called out for.

US The CITIZENS calling these corrupt pieces of shit out for their crimes is more of a criminal act than the criminals that are acting!

IT's fucking bullshit! This DOJ is fucking garbage!

Bring these "Federal Police" to the fucking GALLOWS! They did exactly the opposite of their job! They are corrupt and cooked! They sold our country out for their own family's "Temporary BENEFIT!" because they TOO will endure the lack of FREEDOM IN AMERICA IF THESE FUCKING COCK SUCKERS HAVE THEIR WAY.

14 August, 10:24
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
I fight for Ashley Biden's Freedom. She knows not what horrible walls of death her Dementia riddled Grandpa build around her.
I want to help Ashely Biden more than any other Biden.
(Team whispers in my ear that Ashly Biden is 42 years old.)

WH...WhAT!? 42!? I thought she was 16! WHAT THE FK! THis bitch has been hiding this bullshit about this crazy fuck and he got Elected President ? and YOU STILL didn't speak up!?

FUCK YOU 42 year old Ashley Biden! you're a fucking piece of shit! You had a 100% klnowledge based of your Dad holding the IQ of a Fig-Newton...It's terrible you for about his Dementia while running for president, and YOU ALSO FORGOT ABOUT THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS THAT JUST MAGICALLY SHOWED UP IN YOUR DEBIT CARD 'cuz Shell companies!
Tee-Hee

You corrupt cunt. You too and the other 8 Bidens that pretended "CORRUPTION AND TREASON" wasn't happening.

You terrible fucks knew. You all are guilty for their vile Abuse of Joe
AshleyBiden Fk You 2, I guess?

14 August, 10:13
That's precisely what a majority of us get banned for.