Angie Mac @AngieMac
14 August, 11:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
14 August, 10:17
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Calling these Criminals out for their Treaonous Crimes, is NOW THE CRIME, not what them being called out for.

US The CITIZENS calling these corrupt pieces of shit out for their crimes is more of a criminal act than the criminals that are acting!

IT's fucking bullshit! This DOJ is fucking garbage!

Bring these "Federal Police" to the fucking GALLOWS! They did exactly the opposite of their job! They are corrupt and cooked! They sold our country out for their own family's "Temporary BENEFIT!" because they TOO will endure the lack of FREEDOM IN AMERICA IF THESE FUCKING COCK SUCKERS HAVE THEIR WAY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I fight for Ashley Biden's Freedom. She knows not what horrible walls of death her Dementia riddled Grandpa build around her.
I want to help Ashely Biden more than any other Biden.
(Team whispers in my ear that Ashly Biden is 42 years old.)

WH...WhAT!? 42!? I thought she was 16! WHAT THE FK! THis bitch has been hiding this bullshit about this crazy fuck and he got Elected President ? and YOU STILL didn't speak up!?

FUCK YOU 42 year old Ashley Biden! you're a fucking piece of shit! You had a 100% klnowledge based of your Dad holding the IQ of a Fig-Newton...It's terrible you for about his Dementia while running for president, and YOU ALSO FORGOT ABOUT THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS THAT JUST MAGICALLY SHOWED UP IN YOUR DEBIT CARD 'cuz Shell companies!
Tee-Hee

You corrupt cunt. You too and the other 8 Bidens that pretended "CORRUPTION AND TREASON" wasn't happening.

You terrible fucks knew. You all are guilty for their vile Abuse of Joe
AshleyBiden Fk You 2, I guess?
10:24 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by downscale in this post can reply
14 August, 10:31
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
Joe Biden is a sick old man.

His FAMILY and the DNC are Abusing him by making him pretend to be president.

THIS IS HOW DESPERATE THEY ARE TO HAVE ANOTHER SCAPE GOAT.

'we'll just blame Joe BIden for the next 8 years and then we'll get everyone that loves us, but hates Joe Biden, to vote for us! It's a win win!" - Nancy Pelosi.

These fking scumbags, AND THEIR FUCKING CHILDREN, are terrible and hate you are rich and know everyone to call to get out of something...while they sit on beaches and tell you how make yourselves spend more money "to save the planet" while they ignore every single aspect of what they preach.
SAD! Just because we're offered 2 terrible people on the same team, each wearing a different color, no one else steps up to say "ENOUGH OF THIS! VOTE FOR ME INSTEAD!"

14 August, 10:35
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
We just get more offerings from the same control structures. But if someone strong in the community was voted in, that'd make a bit difference and more excitement around someone real and not just some "INSERT 000_0023.StateRep ....
Voting for someone that cares about your community and actually comes from your community, and stands up for what your community has in his ear 24/7/365.....

I'd vote for that guy before some suit with a bunch of bullshit promises.