Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
I'm going to have to admit that I've been deep diving into the Cabal since 2012. Deep, deep dives without going into the Dark Web. I've never felt that I could do so without getting into trouble.

What I do know is this.....what we think we know isn't even close to what we think we know. When I was doing 4chan, 8chan, 8kun, Voat, Reddit, etc., what we see right now is only the surface of the depravity of us vs. them.

Now I understand when Q said that the enormity of this.....

We are ruled by evil. We are supposed to be the rulers of ourselves. It's bad, really bad.

🙏 Pray up! Empaths such as myself have really got to get hardened. Look what they just did to Hawaii. There are thousands of people dead, not 50. We have to stand up to people who have no souls.

Armor of God!
09:34 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
14 August, 01:46
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 August, 01:25
"The Dark Web" is simply a made up term that the media put out to keep people off it. Just like "conspiracy theorist" The dark net is what we called "the internet" in the 90's. You do not accidently fall into a "Red Room" or buy drugs by accident just for logging in, lol. Web crawlers (search engines/clear net) simply keep you off the majority of the internet (deep web)... Confined space with moderation = clear net. That is why they do not want you on it. Live in fear or do not but no law against browsing the web.
Twitter had anything you could find on "dark web" for the longest time so i am just sayen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 August, 01:30
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Fair enough. I was always afraid that I would pick up something nasty, even with the VPN since I'm always on my work laptop.

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
14 August, 09:04
The crimes committed in Hawaii are horrific and everyone must know the truth, the traitors are very many and known to everyone.

But when we tell you what Israel did compared to Hawaii, then the situation will get out of control, therefore Israel is last for a justified reason

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

13 August, 10:54
In response GOD WON to her Publication
It's beyond our control at this point. We either accept our fate or go against it. I think all of us in this space will be fine.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
13 August, 09:38
🙏🙏🙏🙏