Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
13 August, 09:34
I'm going to have to admit that I've been deep diving into the Cabal since 2012. Deep, deep dives without going into the Dark Web. I've never felt that I could do so without getting into trouble.

What I do know is this.....what we think we know isn't even close to what we think we know. When I was doing 4chan, 8chan, 8kun, Voat, Reddit, etc., what we see right now is only the surface of the depravity of us vs. them.

Now I understand when Q said that the enormity of this.....

We are ruled by evil. We are supposed to be the rulers of ourselves. It's bad, really bad.

🙏 Pray up! Empaths such as myself have really got to get hardened. Look what they just did to Hawaii. There are thousands of people dead, not 50. We have to stand up to people who have no souls.

Armor of God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
The crimes committed in Hawaii are horrific and everyone must know the truth, the traitors are very many and known to everyone.

But when we tell you what Israel did compared to Hawaii, then the situation will get out of control, therefore Israel is last for a justified reason
09:04 AM - Aug 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by AndieJJ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Andrea COLEMAN, click on at the bottom under it