Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I ordered my ivermectin from a new place today that another fren has been getting from. I only will use from India, my understanding is that all US made is really made in China.
I was also able to order HCQ there too now.
I have not found anywhere else to order that b4.

pharmacydelivers.com
02:48 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
20 September, 10:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you. I ordered some from a differenent site and it came from Ghina... I threw it away...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
larryelkinse @larryelkinse
14 August, 09:55
I've gotten My Ivermectin order from https://buyivermectinforhu... , and have been very happy with the service. They're in India, no Rx is required (ignore that box on the form), they also sell HCQ, AZM & other antibiotics, and they provide a tracking link for shipping.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 August, 12:48
In response larryelkinse to his Publication
Thanks for sharing

Jeep Riot @Jeepriot
13 August, 08:34
. Following. Thx for providing links❤️‼️

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
13 August, 07:31

13 August, 08:13
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication
Thx for sharing

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 August, 07:21
Ivermectin.com is also India.

13 August, 08:14
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Yep that is where I have been getting it but their minimum order of HCQ is 250$

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
13 August, 06:38
Drug dealers are everywhere with baiting websites. Power of prayer and trust in God’s immune system is all you need for any virus. They are naturally occurring to exercise our immune system and keep it strong. Vitamin D from the sun, apple juice and chicken soup with rest is all anyone needs, for all the drug addicts here paying dealers

13 August, 08:16
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Well I would agree on needing some of that but parasites are everywhere and Nana intends to not have them.
Until we can get natural remedies specific to these little buggers I plan to continue with ivermectin, but everyone entitled to their own doings.

Benny —-B @Bnyk150
13 August, 10:12
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I think a good herbal encyclopedia and faith that what comes from the ground was put here for a reason to be used beyond manmade interest. Let alone the power you all hold in your hands to heal yourselves.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
13 August, 06:16
Thanks Nana, I just ordered hcq, and it was echeck only.
LOVE

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
13 August, 05:42
Good for you! I ordered from ivermectinforhumans . com or dot us. can’t remember, but in India as well. Purchased HCQ and Z pacs as well. Took 3-4 weeks to arrive but worth the wait. Blessings to you. ❤️ 🙏

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
13 August, 08:43
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Correction! I purchased mine from
buyivermectinforhumans.us

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
13 August, 05:03
Former big pharma here, India is safer than ALL China made medications! India Is where we have purchased for a while. The kits with the iver, zinc and doxycycline together are amazing and have saved my children from getting really ill several times. Their stockings will again be full of these great products!

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
13 August, 07:13
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
The kits sound like a good way to go too ... Could you share where you get these? Much appreciation 🙏

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

13 August, 08:52
In response Tree Tone to her Publication
Ya have to enter you bank acct information the routing number on the bottom of your checks and the acct number.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 August, 03:21
I think ivermectin.com is from India as well

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
13 August, 03:33
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Yes.
At least my box shows India

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
13 August, 03:20 (E)
A quick check, the prices are better than ivermectin.com

Here 100 12MG IVM pills are $110, they are $195 at ivermevtin.com

They sell smaller quantities here too. I just used 100 for the price compare.

13 August, 03:32
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Yeppers, the only other place I found to get the HCQ was them and they were higher on that as well and the least quanity was $250.00.
That is a lot for us semi retired folks,

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
13 August, 03:09
Have you tried this Topical Ivermectin, Nana?
It's the BEST!
I'm never without it, never been sick 😻❤️🌷

https://longhurstfarms.com...

13 August, 03:40
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I have not but thanks for sharing. I just use the actual paste sometimes I just rub in on the middle of my foot.

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
13 August, 05:05
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
This product is great! Another item in my children’s stockings from last year that will be a repeat this year! ❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 August, 02:57
Yes Nana, I learned this one today too! 👍🏼🥰🙏🏼