Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 August, 02:48
I ordered my ivermectin from a new place today that another fren has been getting from. I only will use from India, my understanding is that all US made is really made in China.
I was also able to order HCQ there too now.
I have not found anywhere else to order that b4.

pharmacydelivers.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
Former big pharma here, India is safer than ALL China made medications! India Is where we have purchased for a while. The kits with the iver, zinc and doxycycline together are amazing and have saved my children from getting really ill several times. Their stockings will again be full of these great products!
05:03 PM - Aug 13, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ConservChristy in this post can reply
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
13 August, 07:13
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
The kits sound like a good way to go too ... Could you share where you get these? Much appreciation 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
13 August, 07:17 (E)
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
Buyivermectin24.com. Skip the stuff about an RX, comes from India. The kit name starts with a Z but can’t remember the word.