Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 August, 02:48
I ordered my ivermectin from a new place today that another fren has been getting from. I only will use from India, my understanding is that all US made is really made in China.
I was also able to order HCQ there too now.
I have not found anywhere else to order that b4.

pharmacydelivers.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Drug dealers are everywhere with baiting websites. Power of prayer and trust in God’s immune system is all you need for any virus. They are naturally occurring to exercise our immune system and keep it strong. Vitamin D from the sun, apple juice and chicken soup with rest is all anyone needs, for all the drug addicts here paying dealers
06:38 PM - Aug 13, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Benny —-B @Bnyk150
13 August, 10:12
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I think a good herbal encyclopedia and faith that what comes from the ground was put here for a reason to be used beyond manmade interest. Let alone the power you all hold in your hands to heal yourselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 August, 10:29
In response Benny —-B to his Publication
🎯

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 August, 08:16
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Well I would agree on needing some of that but parasites are everywhere and Nana intends to not have them.
Until we can get natural remedies specific to these little buggers I plan to continue with ivermectin, but everyone entitled to their own doings.

13 August, 08:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Ye of little faith in the power of prayer and trusting God….I realize ge doesn’t pay in silver coins like someone else