Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
This is one of our frens from AU and he's having a rough time at the moment.. If you want to help please pray. If you wanna get him a coffee heres a link, he has a journey ahead. πŸ™ He could use a hug too..

https://www.buymeacoffee.c...
11:01 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Christine Ryan @PlagueOfFrogs
17 August, 07:32
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Sending hugs and prayers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
17 August, 04:29
πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜˜DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR THIS BROTHER IN CHRIST YOU KNOW ALL HIS NEEDS PRAYERS FOR GOD TO MIRACULOUS;Y BLESS YOU LEAD GUIDE DIRECT PROTECT AND PROVIDE FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
10 August, 03:43
Prayers... πŸ‘ŠπŸ’œπŸ™

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
10 August, 02:01
praying for peace, comfort and endurance. May you feel God’s mighty arms around you. πŸ™

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 August, 01:09
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 August, 01:08
I am really sorry. I wish I could help more.
Hang in there and feel our love. I hope you gain strength from our prayers. Sending love Patriot.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
10 August, 12:53
πŸ™πŸ»

Pink Totter @Totter
10 August, 12:49
πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 August, 11:37
Jason Morris 369
@1RootofDavid
also:
zelle acct details.
Imd1nunchuckmasteryahoo.com

I dont have zelle but maybe some of you do. πŸ™

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 August, 11:28
prayers for this person everyone.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 August, 11:29
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’“πŸ™

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
09 August, 11:16
PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.