Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
I have enjoyed y’all so much! Thank you for allowing me to write whatever was on my heart and mind! I thank God for this dysfunctional yet unified place. The ups and downs. The prayers. The humor. The raw emotions. The love and the united front against bots, scammers, shills, trolls and commies.
We have prayed, laughed and cried together. We memorialized our brave fallen soldiers and appreciate the active duty and veterans.
Thank you for the info that you all afforded me to help me get through the years of watching our country being destroyed by evil. Evil we never imagined existed.
Some would say we are all a bunch of misfits but all I ever saw was patriots that crave freedom, justice, morality and truth. I know we are nearing the end and in case I don’t get to tell you later, I love you all! 🕊🇺🇸🇨🇱
12:03 AM - Aug 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
31 October, 12:25
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Back at you! 🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
09 August, 12:23
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I love you too. You all are a blessing to me and I am so grateful that God has brought you all into my life. You all are family to me and I am so honored to be here with you all. Thank you all for being here. God bless you all. Keep the faith. Never give up and Never give in.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 August, 12:22
Lots of love sent back to you! Be Safe!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
09 August, 12:19
Much love sent right back to you thank you for all your posts and prayers daily 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 August, 12:18
💞

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 August, 12:16
HEY you kept me out of jail with some of ya posts. Don't go.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
09 August, 01:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
That’s too funny Steph! I’m not going anywhere unless we all get knocked off the internet or the grid. God’s blessings are prayed over you for sure! 🕊