I am Keri @Lionessheart
02 August, 07:30
AU family,
My cousin Jimmy was hit on his quad. The police believe it to be a road rage case! I went to the hospital today to try and help him find his way back to this realm. (I too had to fight to come back once with a similar head trauma) He is in the dark without his family bc the drs don't want any "stimulation'. I am beyond sad that's he's fighting this battle alone in the dark!!!!!
Prayer warriors please send Jimmy as many prayers as you can send
Thank you all 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
Unfortunately the damage to Jimmy's brain was too much.
Burial arrangements are set up for Tuesday.
I pray he is at peace now and I'm praying for his mom(my mother's sister) who fought every day of his 26 years of life for him, that she doesnt lose herself now
#justiceforJimmy
Thank you all for your prayers, You all are an amazing group of humans ❤️
10:31 AM - Aug 06, 2023
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lionessheart in this post can reply
Joey _D17 @BehindEnemyLinesInNY
06 August, 07:47
Very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
06 August, 10:25
In response Joey _D17 to his Publication
Thank you ❤️

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Anne Kats @anneanon1
06 August, 05:00
🙌🏼💖🕊🙏🏼

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
06 August, 04:57
So sorry Keri, God be with you and your family.🙏🙏🙏

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 August, 04:57
So sorry for your loss💜
Sending prayers for your sister and all the family
💜🙏🙏💜💫

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
06 August, 04:51
😇🙏😪😘SO VERY SORRY DEEPEST SYMPATHIES
PRAYERS FOR GODS MIGHTY BLESSINGS OF COMFORT

STRENGTH PEACE GRACE AND MERCY TO YOU ALL
RIP JIMMY

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 August, 04:50
🙏💔🙏 So very sorry for your loss.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
06 August, 04:48
Praying for you and the family.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
06 August, 11:58
Deepest sympathy will be praying for you all.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
06 August, 11:44
Prayers 🙏🏻

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 August, 11:16
My deepest sympathy Patriot. Prayers sent.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
06 August, 11:16
Sending prayers for Jimmy and the family who love him. May he be at peace and his loved ones comforted. I ask in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen and thank you Lord for your everlasting love🙏❤️🥰

connie wright @cowri
06 August, 11:11
💙🙏😢🙏💙

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 August, 11:06
I am so sorry for your loss. My heart and prayers are with you.

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 August, 11:01
omg im sorry. was this the quad accident i read about the other day?

I am Keri @Lionessheart
06 August, 12:45
In response reaper myer to his Publication
The only article about the accident I saw was last Sunday about a atv n a car with the driver fleeing the scene. It happened on Alden mountain where at some point on the trails you have to cross a road.

Pink Totter @Totter
06 August, 10:59
💗🙏💗

Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 August, 10:57
Hugs. There are no buttons to click/like, or words to say really.

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
06 August, 10:46
Praying for your entire family.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 August, 10:35 (E)
🙏 God Almighty rest Jimmy’s soul. Forgive all of his sins and welcome Jimmy into Your heavenly Kingdom with open arms. Surround his mother with strength, peace of mind, comfort, love, and support. In Jesus Christ’s Precious and Mighty Name, Amen.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
06 August, 01:21
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Amen
Thank you ❤️