Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
07 August, 10:31
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Whatever he is -- this sounds like a danger
to our democracy😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
07 August, 05:02
Not surprised.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
War Weary @W4rWeary
07 August, 05:01
Well maybe - https://en.wikipedia.org/w... I know Wikipedia is easily edited, but he has quite the history.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
07 August, 04:59
they have done a decent job of scrubbing the internet

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
07 August, 05:34
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
I cannot find anything much - but my spidey senses tell me that is by design - more digging to be done

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
07 August, 04:57
Very interesting. Ever since Trump said a couple times " what did his name used to be?". In my research....he's from my town. Few yrs younger but nobody seems to remember him from school LOL

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
06 August, 03:48
YEP AND TRUMP JUST CALLED OUT HIM THIS WEEKEND AND SAID YOU HAVE SEEN THE PICTURE OF HIM IN THAT PURPLE CAPE RIGHT HE ALSO CALLED HIM OUT A WEEK OR TWO AGO ON TRUTH ABOUT IS JACK SMITH HIS REAL NAME !!!

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

chore Toke @choretoke
06 August, 01:39
Is that even legal ⁉️The demon PARASITE isn’t even an American citizen β—οΈπŸ˜ WTF❗️❗️❗️❗️

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
06 August, 01:29
Here is an interesting link to a very old blog of Avi Angel talking about his love of acting...of course...the blog on the website was removed
https://www.qwant.com/?t=i...

Pink Totter @Totter
07 August, 05:49
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Avi Kaplan - Change on the Rise (Official Music Video) - YouTube

"Change on the Rise" from Avi Kaplan's I'll Get By EP, out now! Order/stream it here - https://found.ee/AviKaplanIlGetByEPWebsite: https://www.avikaplanoffic...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 August, 06:27
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Is this him?

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
06 August, 12:19
We knew... They let the real criminals get away with it, the lower minions get at most a few years.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
06 August, 12:16
What's with the stupid ass Star Trek uniform he's wearing?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
06 August, 12:14
Great post Dan! Was wondering when the dig into this POS would surface on social media.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 August, 12:13
What kinda retarded demon wears attire like that, oh yeah, a retarded demon.

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
06 August, 12:15
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Looks like some kind of mason ritual robe!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
06 August, 12:20
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
He's wearing the latest Star Trek Dress Casual Line...Soooo futuristic...Dumb ass!

06 August, 12:12
Hang it at GITMO< pigs OFF the cliff.

06 August, 12:11
This fookin ahole, DEMON>

Rita Cain @Ritamarie
06 August, 12:10
It’s jack Schmidt actually according US census records

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 August, 12:04
Are you serious??? What the hell??? I thought he looked like Satan to me. I would cast him in the role any day. This is insane.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
06 August, 12:00
This has UN written all over it.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
06 August, 10:39
When I looked this guy up, both names, I was about to comment on this post but everything on my screen went black and I lost all my work. I was also doing work for my lesson plans. That has happened to me before when I looked into something that had to do with the deep state. He has a regular biography about growing up and playing basketball and football. Then I went to his working at the Hague and poof it went out.

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
06 August, 09:53
I suppose jack smith IS a pretty random name.

Dottie French @DotOn777
06 August, 09:47
well...how unAMERICAN.

None None @MUDD
06 August, 09:29

None None @MUDD
06 August, 09:24

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
06 August, 09:20
Trump said Central Casting.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
06 August, 02:19
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Say it LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK. God I'm so sick of the drama.

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts