Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
Joe Biden Is The President of the USA Incorporated.
Holy Crap listen to the whole clip bomb f***** shells all over
04:36 AM - Aug 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by G_Hard_Joe in this post can reply
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
06 August, 08:29
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
And on Truth Social - The G.O.A.T. President Trump posted this for anyone who thinks that she is a fraud!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
04 August, 02:24
When was that EO signed? What did she say about “civil war”? 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
04 August, 02:06
I loved when she was explaining the protocol with the Queen and why he did that.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 August, 10:31
Here's the entire interview on Rumble
https://rumble.com/v34i58m...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 August, 09:30
👀 ty for posting this!

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
04 August, 10:09
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
You are welcome

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
04 August, 08:57
Thanks for sharing!

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
04 August, 08:58
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
You are welcome

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 August, 08:41
WOW! Love it!
If only this were broadcast on CNN.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
04 August, 08:56
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
This is a primer

Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
04 August, 08:28
[THEY] can run, but [THEY] can not hide!

1776 Life @pacu44
04 August, 08:17
HOLY CRAP!!! HOLY CRAP!!! HOLY CRAP!!!

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
04 August, 08:21
In response 1776 Life to his Publication
I know, I nearly fell off my chair when I heard this, very significant to be dropping this info since she sits on a DOD committee.
The gold confirms Gesera

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
04 August, 08:15
💥💥💥 BOOM

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
04 August, 08:23
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
I know, I nearly fell off my chair when I heard this.

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
04 August, 08:10
This is a must watch! More 'normies' need to watch, learn, and understand the points made. It's actually happening!!!!!!! :)

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
04 August, 09:32
In response OKLAHOMA PATRIOT to his Publication
That was alot of bombs

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 August, 08:09
KaBOOM

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
04 August, 06:32
650 C-17 globe 🌎 master loads?
😊 that is a lot of gold. 💥
Semper Supra. 🇺🇸

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
04 August, 04:44
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
I caught that also... That is a lot of gold. I hope it is true. That is how the US $ becomes the global currency again, as soon as it is backed by gold. I hope that is the plan.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
04 August, 06:09