⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Beautiful Patriots,

One of our brothers needs our help. Joey is really going through a tough time.

Please send him a message and/or pray for him. We need to raise the vibes around him.

WWG1WGA
08:21 PM - Jul 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
02 August, 09:17
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
01 August, 11:59
Joey, You are LOVED - You are ENOUGH - WE NEED on the digital battlefield!!! We ARE HERE FOR YOU PATRIOT!!!!

Here is a Prayer of Protection for you FRIEND!!! Much LOVE to YOU Joey!!

MANTRA PRAYER OF PROTECTION

Father/Mother/God,
I ask that I be cleared and cleansed within the Universal White Christ Light, the Green Healing Light, and the Purple Transmuting Flame.
Within God’s will, for my Highest Good, I ask that any and all negative evil energies be completely sealed in their own light, encapsulated within the UltraViolet Light, cut off and removed from me.
Impersonally, with neither Love nor hate, I return all negative evil energies to their source of emanation, decreeing that they never again be allowed to re-establish themselves within me or anyone else in any form.
I now ask that I be placed within a triple ElectroMagnetic Shield of the Universal White Christ Light of Protection and for this blessing, I give thanks.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
01 August, 12:17
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
If I may suggest these affirmations for you as well.

Psalm 23 and 91 - they are Psalms of protection

My mind is a Center of Divine Operation.

I AM in Tune with the Infinite.

Divine Right Action guides my life.

Everything is working out for my highest and best good.

Everyone I meet is a link in my golden chain of life and love - There is gold dust in the air.

Flood your mind with the Psalms and the affirmations multiple times during the day. Repeat the affirmations in your mind over and over - especially when a bad or negative thought comes to mind. You can also say - cancel, cancel - to any negative, repetitive thought - say cancel, cancel immediate so the thought cannot take hold in your mind. You will become God intoxicated and will feel a sense of peace come over you and you will feel safe and protected. 💕💕💕

I AM PRAYING for you Joey - You are LOVED BEYOND MEASURE!!! 💕

reaper myer @reapermyer
30 July, 11:11
yaay i sent him some cups of coffee and not.....Hope Jesus puts a check mark by my heathen name lol

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
30 July, 10:30
Praying for our Brother Joey!!

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
30 July, 10:18
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

amy lilley @amylilley
30 July, 09:43 (E)
Sweet Jesus, surround Joey with a legion of your warring angels so strong that he will feel the brush of their wings as you cover Joey in your indelible blood which has been shed for Joey. We bind you satan who has come to rob/steal/destroy, you have no place, no power, no authority over Joey and we ask that you touch him deep in his soul, his mind, his heart his spirit where he will find rest and peace which will pass his human understanding, we stand on your promises which are YEA AND AMEN, in your mighty and wonderful name🐸🇺🇸😇🙏🏻

Selah 321 @Selah
30 July, 10:26
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Amen, a beautiful ,poignant, prayer.

Pink Totter @Totter
30 July, 11:03
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Amen

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
30 July, 09:38
Hang in there Joey

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
30 July, 09:36 (E)
Nobody knows that CAUSE but you Joey, so anyone's input here will not clear it up. And barely anybody will speak the hardcore truth about it. Without making assumptions, the "suicide curse" has a CAUSE that only a Multi-dimensional Shaman-Spirit type can help you with. Don't give up. There are ways to clear up anything from the past. No amount of sympathy or even empathy will do it. I will not sell you false hope. Peace bro

Capy @Capy
30 July, 09:31
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

30 July, 09:21
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
30 July, 09:27
Thanks for sharing that with Joey.

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
30 July, 09:19
Joey!! Hang in there! You are loved and you are God’s child. Please be strong you are valuable ❤️❤️❤️sending love your way!

Happy Days @Sun2516
30 July, 09:15
I will be praying for him.

Evangelina @Evangelina
Feel the love Joey. This family needs you and
Silver needs you. 🙏🏻💜🕊💜🙏🏻

May God Bless and Keep you

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
Praying right now, for Joey.......JESUS WILL RESCUE!!!

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
30 July, 09:05
I Won't Let Go - (Lyrics With Bible Verse) Rascal Flatts - YouTube

Rascal Flatts - I Won't Let GoIn early 2011, Rascal Flatts released "I Won't Let Go" as the second single from their Nothing Like This album. The No. 2, plat...

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
30 July, 09:02
🙏🙏🙏 God bless Joey

Max Milian @Milian
30 July, 09:01
You are not alone brother. Call on our heavenly father to be with you in these trying times. The harder the times, the greater the growth of the soul. God bless you.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
30 July, 09:01
Joey you are surrounded by love, hold on we need you.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
30 July, 08:57
@Joey We will always lift each other up here, and this online family is the strongest anyone could ask for. If you see this message, please give us all a quick 5:5 that you are still holding the line with us. I am sending every freaking angel I have to grab you by the collar. Do not let the bastards win. God wins. We Are With You ❤️‍🔥🙏

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
30 July, 09:11
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
There is always tomorrow
There is always a new day
The sun will always come up
And a new day is born
A new thought is born with the new day ...
We love you and all care about you Joey..🙏🙏
We are all here for you ,because we care about you .🙏🙏❤🇨🇦

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
30 July, 08:55
Link to support Joey- https://t.co/xjjHV4xHEh

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 July, 10:13
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Already ✔️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 July, 08:55
#NeverGiveUp Joey! 🥰🙏🏼
❤️🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🥰❤️

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
30 July, 08:48
Psalm 31:1-2:
“In you, Lord, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness. Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me.”

Psalm 46:1-3:
“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.”

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
30 July, 08:46
We love you and will always be there for you ,Everything is going to change very soon. Hold on Joey one day at a time brother 🙏🙏❤🇨🇦

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
30 July, 08:45
God please be with my brother, I feel his pain Lord, please send hope to my friend because we need him! Thank you Jesus, so much, for caring about us & our struggles. We are so thankful Jesus, thank you Lord.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 July, 08:53
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
30 July, 08:41
I pray GOD will lift Joey up and help him with the pain! GOD Bless you Joey!

30 July, 08:42
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Amen!!!!

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
30 July, 08:33
🙏🙏🙏

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
30 July, 08:27
Oh Joey :`o( . We need him here on AU where there is real love for one another.. It seems so mean and evil on twitr, etc. Praying for him.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
30 July, 09:09
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
He should not be on Twitter at all. No negative vibes or evil comments allowed.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
30 July, 08:26
praying for you

arba happihr @arba
30 July, 08:24
Joey Aloha I am beaming you peace and love.