⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
30 July, 08:21
Beautiful Patriots,

One of our brothers needs our help. Joey is really going through a tough time.

Please send him a message and/or pray for him. We need to raise the vibes around him.

WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
Joey, You are LOVED - You are ENOUGH - WE NEED on the digital battlefield!!! We ARE HERE FOR YOU PATRIOT!!!!

Here is a Prayer of Protection for you FRIEND!!! Much LOVE to YOU Joey!!

MANTRA PRAYER OF PROTECTION

Father/Mother/God,
I ask that I be cleared and cleansed within the Universal White Christ Light, the Green Healing Light, and the Purple Transmuting Flame.
Within God’s will, for my Highest Good, I ask that any and all negative evil energies be completely sealed in their own light, encapsulated within the UltraViolet Light, cut off and removed from me.
Impersonally, with neither Love nor hate, I return all negative evil energies to their source of emanation, decreeing that they never again be allowed to re-establish themselves within me or anyone else in any form.
I now ask that I be placed within a triple ElectroMagnetic Shield of the Universal White Christ Light of Protection and for this blessing, I give thanks.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
11:59 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
01 August, 12:17
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
If I may suggest these affirmations for you as well.

Psalm 23 and 91 - they are Psalms of protection

My mind is a Center of Divine Operation.

I AM in Tune with the Infinite.

Divine Right Action guides my life.

Everything is working out for my highest and best good.

Everyone I meet is a link in my golden chain of life and love - There is gold dust in the air.

Flood your mind with the Psalms and the affirmations multiple times during the day. Repeat the affirmations in your mind over and over - especially when a bad or negative thought comes to mind. You can also say - cancel, cancel - to any negative, repetitive thought - say cancel, cancel immediate so the thought cannot take hold in your mind. You will become God intoxicated and will feel a sense of peace come over you and you will feel safe and protected. 💕💕💕

I AM PRAYING for you Joey - You are LOVED BEYOND MEASURE!!! 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396